No alt look for triss

+
No alt look for triss

UMM just wondering where the alt look dlc for triss is on the aus psn store!! got the wolf gear dlc but no alt triss look dlc!!!

seems like eu/au playstation network had a brain fart and forgot to put 2 YES 2 DLC not 1 ...TWO!!…

Guys, both DLCs should be available everywhere soon. It's a matter of time. There's no need to panic:)
No panic but it is strange that also the ps blog only listed the ONE allready released DLC, or not? Store updates go online @ 12.30-1.30am in EU since now 2-3 months.

BTW any news about the upcoming PS4 patch? The missing patch notes of the 1.04 Patch? Will it hit the PS this week or did we have to wait till next week?

Last edited:
We've had this problem before. Some DLCs are late to come to PS4. I guess it's how people in Sony do their job.

Guys, both DLCs should be available everywhere soon. It's a matter of time. There's no need to panic:)
THANK YOU!!
thats cool but its a bit annoying that eu/au usually gets the short end of the stick and even if we do get it at a decent/same time they can't even get it right!!
giving us the armour dlc but completely forgetting about the triss look!!

Please CD Projekt, release the DLCS on the same time on PC, PS4 and Xbox One !!! And the Triss alternative look is still missing on the EU PS STORE

At least if both DLC were unavailable, we would have think of a simple delay.
But Wolf Set is available, and Triss isn't, which looks more like a bug.

CD Projekt is not responsible about this...they release them the same day for all,after that is sony,microsoft job to give the green light for that!!!

---------- Updated at 03:54 PM ----------

CD Projekt is not responsible about this...they release them the same day for all,after that is sony,microsoft job to give the green light for that!!!

I wouldn't be so sure. Sony has no problem with updating any other game, but for some reason this is the second time The Witcher 3 doesn't get its DLC on time.

Seems like a common theme now for the DLC to be cocked up for PSN. First few weeks it was fine, but since it's just been messed up.

---------- Updated at 03:54 PM ----------

I just want it fixed its bullshit!!

i point the finger squarely at psn why would RED give them 1 dlc and say yeah thats all we can give would they have not just held back all the dlc till it was right??

because we did actually get it on time for once!! well at basically the same time as the n/a psn and steam!!

so it makes stupid sense for the psn to give us 1 when every other week there has been 2..

say it with me psn ONE DLC TWO DLC this week YAY!!! LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom