Fallout 4

+
So it's over-priced for what you get? That's becoming the norm for games these days...

What ? no no, i can easily say I got my money's worth with fallout 4. Especially looking at how the replay value will skyrocket after the modding tools come out.

What ? no no, i can easily say I got my money's worth with fallout 4. Especially looking at how the replay value will skyrocket after the modding tools come out.

Ah OK, sorry for misinterpreting your comment, it's sometimes difficult to tell a persons feelings when there's just text. :facepalm:

I think that depends. My boyfriend is very hyped about Fallout 4 and he is playing it right now. He looks just like a little kid in the candy store. He is Fallout fan and to him it was very worth the money.
I'm a Fallout fan and I wouldn't play FO4 if they paid me.

I'm a Witcher fan and for me Fallout 4 is little over prized right now, although it looks better/more interesting than it's forefathers.

BLASPHEMY! If you're going to play not-Fallout before its predecessors, or even worse, play them and still like not-Fallout better, thou shalt be banned to deathclaw promontory with nothing but a razor on you.
So it is written in the Fallout bible.

It's a decent game but I got bored half-way through. After DA:I and TW3 I've had my fill of Open World RPGs and this one is only just above average.

Geralt was modded to Fallout 4 and its looking amazing

Hi everyone,

So I stumbled upon this mod that adds Geralt's Viper Armor and armor from the prologue of The Witcher 3. CDPR actually gave armor models to this guy and he did an amazing job.

My review:

Mod download link:
http://goo.gl/6oJ2ov

Really good work. But damn you can actually see how static the walking animations are, after seeing the same armor in both games... :D Cringeworthy.

http://wccftech.com/fallout-4-dlc-r...ditional-content-season-pass-price-confirmed/

their season pass price is now 49.99$ instead of 29.99$, because they "extended their DLC plan"

as for the creation kit:
"We’re also hard at work on the Creation Kit, which will allow you to create and play mods absolutely free. We’re currently testing both Survival Mode and the Creation Kit now, and more details will be forthcoming."

Last edited:
I am divided on Fallout 4. On the one hand, as a long time fan of the series, I want to love the game. On the other hand, I find it very hard to ignore the many flaws of the game.

Sigh. I guess I will wait for the Creation Kit to come out. IMO, Bethesda games only truly come alive once the Creation Kit is out, all the DLCs are out and there are tons of good mods to go along with the game.

I don't think that trailer was very well done, it didn't grip me at all but neither did the base game. I won't knock it, but I think they should just hand it over to obsidian.

I knew it would eventually happen in FO4. Mod creators get better with age. I have a face preset that is close to looking like Geralt then ever before. Geralt's eyes is a different mod, and not only his prologue tunic and pants, but the beginning Viper Armor with medallion and crossbow (no one has yet to figure out a way to put the 2 swords correctly on is back, and not like Deadpool).

So when I mentioned it on the Nexus page, I was challenged by someone saying how I could get Geralt in to the Fallout Universe. Here was my response to that challenge:

The explanation of how Geralt is in 2077 is simple. After Geralt and Ciri went on their own different paths, it was only a matter of time that Avallac'h again tried to keep Ciri trapped in Tir ná Lia. Ciri's powers had grown tenfold since her saving the world from the white frost, which was fortunate for her, but not for Avallac'h, as he had nothing to stop her Swallow's Scream. Ciri channeled all of it towards Avallac'h, in the end he, as with nearly 3/4 of Tir ná Lia, was decimated.

Ciri's last thought was of Geralt, which sent her to him before she was completely drained and collapsed in Geralt's arms. During her recovery under Geralt's care, she again talked of going to a future world. Where battles were waged from long distances, men made of metal, and flying machines. She wanted to see that world again, and asked Geralt to accompany her. Geralt could hardly ever say no to Ciri, and so they traveled between worlds to the future. But it was not the one she remembered, and then confessed to Geralt that her elder blood has taken it's toll on her. She could no longer travel between worlds, and she was dying. She wanted to show him the future he did not believe she talked about, this was her last trip.

Ciri collapsed once more, only this time, it would be her last. With her words like whispers, she told her adopted father that she brought him here to keep him safe. Safe from the monsters, safe from villagers and safe from her real father, who had found out that Geralt had lied to him for the last time. For "the one that dances in the barrows of his foes", he was hunting down Geralt in order to keep that title. Oh, how Ciri "wanted so much to bring Yennefer and Triss with them", she whispered, "but I did not have the energy to do so. Forgive me Geralt, I have brought you to the wrong future, the wrong world. I've made a mess of things again, and I am dying." Her voice getting weaker with each word.

Geralt could only hold her and watch her life fade away. "Ciri, you have done nothing wrong. You were trying to protect me, and you have done so." Ciri's last words were soft, but to a Witcher, he heard the words clearly.

"I love you, Geralt.....I love you, my father" Ciri's voice faded away with her life. And still, Geralt doesn't know how to cry. He couldn't with the death of Vesemir, and he can't for Ciri. "I love you, Ciri, my daughter"

That was 25 years ago today, October 23rd, 2052. Now he has a wife, and a young, adopted baby boy. Geralt fought the different kind of monsters, man. He knew how to kill monsters, but he was doing it for his new country. There are no more kingdoms, that was over 800 years ago, there are countries now ruled by "Governments", elected or puppet, these counties still wage war on each other. And he knows, more than anyone else, that....

War.....

War never changes.

Geralt in Fallout 4

Top Bottom