Shadow Warrior 2

+
Gilrond-i-Virdan;n6959890 said:
Looks like developers blew it. It's already a while since the release, and there is no Linux version in sight. I tried contacting FWH, but got no response.

Last I checked, they still have plans for Linux, but let's keep a couple things in mind:

-They are very prone to adding/tweaking with post release content, and this game needs it in the form of a streamlined survival mode. Good news is, we're getting it. How streamlined it will be l don't know, but they'll be adding a lot of new content, probably for free. It's not a buggy or unfinished game, but it does need some balance and more features.

-They are still tweaking gameplay balance for co-op.

-Unfortunately, they're probably doing the console ports before Linux.

Steam forums are the best place to see them comment. I quit my hard playthrough for now because I know more tweaks are coming, and I hold out hope they come in the form of cutting the RPG fat in this game.

I see. If it's in active development still, then there is a chance they'll focus on Linux once they'll finish major modifications. I hope it won't bite them hard like it happened with CDPR, when their improvements and squeezing more performance from TW3 ended up being too much for them to port, since they never tested them in that context.

Last edited:
Could it be that Shadow Warrior 2 is coming to Linux after all? Feral have their cryptic announcement like this:

Top Bottom