x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1XSCihUFa/

haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheShift View Post
      I just got to Meridian yesterday, but my Aloy didn't look like that Maybe later?

Ah, that was a proper gaming session. Ten hours and I climbed from lvl 14 to lvl 23, 30 hours and 30% completed so far Managed to buy some new weapons and armors. Also bought an infinite fast traveling pack. Confirmed few small annoyances in this game: Cauldron bosses and endless dialogue wheels.

Machines are getting bigger and bigger. I was already struggling with one of these, not to mention if there are two... And now even bigger machines are around. I think I need to change my strategy with those. Or just try out my new weapons and bow skills.

I definitely love being stealth and using dirty tricks to kill my enemies!

BTW: Are there any merchants who buys ridgewood?
      Please be kind and keep the FORUM RULES in mind.
      Looking for a place where to discuss about other video games and other topics not related to CDPR games? Check out our Community section. Hairy Bear is a nice tavern for casual chit chat.

Comment

I never did come across any merchants that would buy ridgewood ... lol i ended up dumping hundreds to make room.
        Let me know if you do ever come across one.. ha

Sounds like your moving right along. Thats awesome!

Big machines.. rope caster is a MUST! Tie them down...tear them up.. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by TheShift View Post
          I never did come across any merchants that would buy ridgewood ... lol i ended up dumping hundreds to make room.
          Let me know if you do ever come across one.. ha

Sounds like your moving right along. Thats awesome!

Big machines.. rope caster is a MUST! Tie them down...tear them up.. 8)
          I bought it and tried it but I was only able to tie smaller machines. Either I did something wrong or I need stronger equipment for bigger machines? My current one is green basic version. Didn't have time to test that properly yet.
          Please be kind and keep the FORUM RULES in mind.
          Looking for a place where to discuss about other video games and other topics not related to CDPR games? Check out our Community section. Hairy Bear is a nice tavern for casual chit chat.

Comment

As you upgrade the rope caster ..I think the shadow one is the best? The more upgrades the bigger the machine it can hold.[pretty much what you said]

you should be able to fire off about 3 or 4 ropes at a time to tie them down

Comment

Working...
            X