x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1XSCihUFa/

haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheShift View Post
      I just got to Meridian yesterday, but my Aloy didn't look like that Maybe later?

Ah, that was a proper gaming session. Ten hours and I climbed from lvl 14 to lvl 23, 30 hours and 30% completed so far Managed to buy some new weapons and armors. Also bought an infinite fast traveling pack. Confirmed few small annoyances in this game: Cauldron bosses and endless dialogue wheels.

Machines are getting bigger and bigger. I was already struggling with one of these, not to mention if there are two... And now even bigger machines are around. I think I need to change my strategy with those. Or just try out my new weapons and bow skills.

I definitely love being stealth and using dirty tricks to kill my enemies!

BTW: Are there any merchants who buys ridgewood?

Comment

I never did come across any merchants that would buy ridgewood ... lol i ended up dumping hundreds to make room.
        Let me know if you do ever come across one.. ha

Sounds like your moving right along. Thats awesome!

Big machines.. rope caster is a MUST! Tie them down...tear them up.. 8)

Comment

I never did come across any merchants that would buy ridgewood ... lol i ended up dumping hundreds to make room.
          Let me know if you do ever come across one.. ha

Sounds like your moving right along. Thats awesome!

Big machines.. rope caster is a MUST! Tie them down...tear them up.. 8)
          I bought it and tried it but I was only able to tie smaller machines. Either I did something wrong or I need stronger equipment for bigger machines? My current one is green basic version. Didn't have time to test that properly yet.

Comment

As you upgrade the rope caster ..I think the shadow one is the best? The more upgrades the bigger the machine it can hold.[pretty much what you said]

you should be able to fire off about 3 or 4 ropes at a time to tie them down

Comment

Managed to play again today, way too many hours

Bought that good ropecaster (it truly helped!), also upgraded several other weapons to shadow versions, managed to kill group of three medium size corrupted machines (yay!) and had a wonderful time with the game Finally realized what I can sell, so that my pockets aren't full all the time. And it also happened that I ran out of ridgewood! I actually had to BUY some

Bought the Shadow War Bow too, but didn't test it yet. In-game hints told me that it's corrupted arrows might do interesting things to machines.Can't wait to test it out!

Only one machine today made me scream MOM... (Spoilers ? ahead)

Note to self, always check the quest levels before barging in Also, I'm sure that my enemy was bigger than this one on the (not mine) video...
              Last edited by Sunsibar; 26-03-17, 00:27.

Comment

More of my adventures. Managed to clear all Cauldrons. Good point is, that there is none left I didn't like those places that much...
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Cauldrontrophy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	8215160

Testing photo mode with a logo. I definitely need to test that more. There seemed to be lots of options to tweak the picture. And camera rotation options were quite good.
                (Fast traveling can be dangerous. You never know where you are going to land... Burn the witches! Wait, that was wrong game...)
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Notski.jpg Views:	1 Size:	94.0 KB ID:	8215170

And just another random screenshot from a pretty place in the game.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Lampi.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	8215180

Last edited by Sunsibar; 26-03-17, 19:14.

Comment

I was just toying around with Horizon photo mode. This is awesome! I only wish that we could have had this option in Witcher games...

In all pictures Aloy is standing in the same place. I can make her disappear and/or move the camera quite freely. All kinds of interesting filters and frames. Me likes

Click image for larger version

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403201400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	8308250

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403201104.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	8308260

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403200436.jpg
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	8308270

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403195916.jpg
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	8308280

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403195318.jpg
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	8308290

Comment

Ahhh couldn't agree more with you Sunsibar, The Witcher 3 needs this feature! I like the fact that you could control the time of the day, add filters, add logos, and even do it during cutscenes.

Just re-imagine Vesemir's death scene with monochrome filters and a little touch of vignette. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DinkzOfRivia View Post
                      you could control the time of the day... and even do it during cutscenes.
                      Changing the time of the day is definitely perfect option,if only we could change the weather too... (Yeah, I'm greedy now)
                      I still have to test that photo mode during cutscenes!

I'm just doing my Shadow Freeze Rattler tutorial and taking more screens in the same place where you took few pictures

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403215059.jpg
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	8309040

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403215206.jpg
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	8309050

Name:	Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170403220624.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	8309060

Comment

Sunsibar

Those are some wonderful shots of your adventures ~
                        I can't wait to pick up Horizon after I'm done with Mass Effect, it seems like a great game !

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorZorn View Post
                          Sunsibar

I can't wait to pick up Horizon after I'm done with Mass Effect, it seems like a great game !
                          When you get your hands on that game, please share the experience with us Hopefully you are going to enjoy it as mush as I do. This game is awesome!

Speaking of the game... I think I'm going to spend the rest of my day with that! 56% or so completed so far, so there are still lots of things to do.

Comment

Yeah..those are awesome shots.
                            I never really played around with the photo editor

I need to jump back in and try and finish up everything.
                            looks like your doing good!

Comment

I need to jump back in and try and finish up everything.
                              looks like your doing good!
                              70 hours played, lvl 43. At the moment I'm hunting for those collectibles and doing some side quests at the same time. End of the story is getting closer, but I don't want to finish it yet Luckily there are still things to do. I haven't even revealed whole map yet.

I think I'm aiming for platinum trophy with this if there aren't any insane trophies to get.
                              Last edited by Sunsibar; 06-04-17, 01:34.

Comment

That's great!

I think platnium is well within reach. I don't remember seeing a trophy that I thought ..."oh man..that's gona be rough!"

I think I may jump back in this weekend and try to finish up some stuff.
                                Psn released a free game yesterday Drawn to Death.. oh man is it fun..for a free game 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X