Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having problems with my budget 'ere, I'll have to take a viziman... *shivers*The men have started to line up slightly, now, where are those fistfights, so I can afford myself some decent vodka!I hope they don't start paying in jewelry again, I hate hagglin' wit dose smartass peddlers, Leuvaarden's a real ballbreaker if ya ask me...

How do young poeple spend their freetime in your country? ;DOverhere kids are experimenting and examining with explosives. The ingredients and how to build bombs they found on the internet. Now the police discovered at the home of a 15 years old boy (he still lives at his parents house) in a small and lovely village lots of dangerous and ignitable materials. The stuff was so dangerous the special agents team for explosives couldn't transport the stuff from the estate. They had to ignite 5 bombs there.The guy hasn't any terrostic intention nor a hatred against teacher or other poeple. His just likes the thrill of building real bombs... that's what the police investigations say so far.If you understand German you can read the whole article here http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/0,1518,523220,00.htmlI think young people should be satiesfied to build bombs in The Witcher. It's less dangerous and saves you from a lot of trouble.

PetraSilie said:
How do young poeple spend their freetime in your country? ;DOverhere kids are experimenting and examining with explosives. The ingredients and how to build bombs they found on the internet. Now the police discovered at the home of a 15 years old boy (he still lives at his parents house) in a small and lovely village lots of dangerous and ignitable materials. The stuff was so dangerous the special agents team for explosives couldn't transport the stuff from the estate. They had to ignite 5 bombs there.The guy hasn't any terrostic intention nor a hatred against teacher or other poeple. His just likes the thrill of building real bombs... that's what the police investigations say so far.If you understand German you can read the whole article here http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/0,1518,523220,00.htmlI think young people should be satiesfied to build bombs in The Witcher. It's less dangerous and saves you from a lot of trouble.
As far as i know Mobidoy is bomb-expert. maybe he should comment on that topic :)

ROFLMAO, This was our little secret.... Better find a new chair monday morning... You could reach highs you never tought it was possible before ;P

Eriash, i will give you a good advice... Equip your car with a remote control to start it..... You never know !!!

Mobidoy said:
Eriash, i will give you a good advice... Equip your car with a remote control to start it..... You never know !!!
You should as well.but please, don't turn it into "whou should we sent a bomb topic" please :)

Too true, love to throw a nice blinding bomb after a successful assassination.Now, were are those fistfights we ordered, the hairy bear used to be such a nice place...

The Hairy Bear is snowed in. Any volunteers to shovel? ;D
I like to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas
It seems that we in Germany (Hamburg) won't have a white Christmas. I love snow. A friend of mine doesn't like snow. He sends me a snowy Christmas story:8th December, 6 pmIt started to snow. The first snow this year. My wife and I took our cocktails and we were sitting for hours in front of the window to watch the big white snowflakes falling down from the sky. It looked just like a fairytale – we felt like a newly married couple.9th DecemberWhen we woke up a huge wonderful blanket of white snow had covered every centimetre of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Could there be a more beautiful place in the world? Settling down here was the best idea I ever had. It was the first time in many years that I had shovelled snow again. I felt if I were a kid again. I cleared the snow from our entrance and the sidewalk. In the afternoon the snowplough came by and blocked my entrance with snow. So I took my shovel and started snow-shovelling again.What a wonderfull life!12th DecemberThe sun melted all of our beautiful snow. What a disappointmend! My neighbour says I needn't to worry, we'll have definitely a White Christmas. No snow for Christmas – that would be terrible! Herbert says we'll have so much snow before the end of the year that I will wish that I never have to face snow again. I think, Herbert is a nice guy. I' glad that he's my neighbour.14th DecemberSnow, wonderful snow! 30 centimetres last night. The temperatures dropped to -20C°. The cold makes everything shimmer. The wind took my breath away but I warmed-up while snow-shovelling. What a life! The snowplough returned this afternooen and blocked my entrance again. I never thought that I would have to shovel so much snow. But at least it will keep me in shape. I wished I wouldn't be so short of breath during my work.15th December60 centimetres is predicted. Sold my van and bought a jeep instead. And winter-tires for my wife's car and more shovels. I have filled my refridgerator. My wife wants a wood burning oven just in case of an electric failure. This is ridiculous – we are not in Alaska.16th DecemberIce-storm this morning. When I wanted to put salt on the sidewalk I slipped on the entrance and fell on my bum. It hurts like hell! My wife laughed for hours. I think that's quite cruel.17th DecemberIt is still below zero. The roads are so icy that you can't drive away. The electric was out for 5 hours. Had to cover myself in cotton sheets to prevent myself from freezing. No television. Nothing to do but stare at my wife and try to confuse her. I think we should have bought a wood burning oven but I would never let her know that. I hate it, when she is right. I hate to freeze in my own living room.20th DecemberThe electric is back but once again 40 centimetres of that damned white stuff last night. More shovelling! Has lasted the whole day. This rotten snowplough has gone by twice! Tried to persuade the neighbour's kids to shovel. But they said they were busy because they want to play The Witcher. I think they are lying. Wanted to buy a snow-blower at the hardware store. They were sold out and will be supplied again in March. I think they are lying. Herbert says I have to shovel the sidewalk otherwise the town will charge me for clearing off the snow if they have to do it. I think he is lying.22nd DecemberHerbert was right about a white Christmas because we had 30 centimetres of that white stuff last night. And it's so cold that it won't melt until August. It took me 45 minutes until I was finally dressed and ready to shovelling. And then I had the urge to pee. I eventually took off my clothes, went to the toilet and dressed again I was too exhausted to shovel. Have tried to hire Herbert who has a snow-blower on this truck but he says he's too busy. I think the bastard is lying!23rd DecemberOnly 10 centimetres today. And it has warmed-up to 0C°. My wife wanted me to decorate the house. She must be nuts! I don't have time – I have to shovel! Why didn't she ask me one month ago? She says she did but I think she is lying.24th December20 centimetres. The snowplough has packed the snow so tightly that I broke my shovel. Thought I would have a heartattack! If I get the asshole who drives the snowplough I'm gonna stretch his balls up to his ears! I know for sure that he is lurking somewhere around the corner, waiting until I finish shovelling and then he hits the road and dumps tons of snow on the areas which I have cleared already. Tonite my wife wanted to sing Christmas songs with me and unwrap Christmas gifts but I had no time. Had to watch for the snowplough.25th DecemberMerry Christmas! 60 centimetres of that !*?#@%x!! Snowed in! Just the idea of snow-shovelling makes my blood boil! God, I hate snow! Then the snowplough driver came and asked for a donation. I bashed my shovel over his head. My wife says I have bad manners. I think she is an idiot! If I have to listen to Christmas songs one more time I'm going to kill her!26th DecemberStill snowed in! Why in the world did we move here? It was all her idea! She gets on my nerves!!!27th DecemberThe temperature has dropped to -30 C° and the water pipes are frozen.28th DecemberIt has warmed up to -5C°. Still snowed in. The witch drives me crazy!!!29th DecemberOnce more 30 centimetres. Herberts says I have to clear the snow off of my roof. Otherwise it will break through. This is the most stupid thing that I've heard. Does he think I'm crazy?30th DecemberThe roof has fallen in. The snowplough driver fined me 25.000 Euro for attacking him with the shovel. My wife went to her mother. So what!?25 centimetres predicted.31st DecemberI burned down the remained parts of the house. Never shovelling again!8th JanuaryI'm doing very well here. I like these small pills they always give me.Why I'm tied to the bed?

A big cold glass of cow milk for me :)so whats happening here today ?I have been out with our 4 dogs and feeding our sheeps and soon i will help gramps in the swamp in the game

Hi Guys & Grirls, I wish you all an aweful and boozy party tonite. Get well into 2008 and don't uses exsessivlly your rockets and cracker. We want you to return wihtout any injuries ;) I'm curious to read tomorrow about all the shot off hands, armes and nosys noses from the self acclaimed pyro kiddies :pHi there, just becase it's New Years Eve today, the innkepper and his charming barmaid pass of free drinks for all who have been here so far.
I think the dwars cherry likor has many vol Proz. It took me about 10 minutes to write this post. ;D

Hey, nice place! Finally, i won't walk up and down the streets anymore, looking for a place just to relax... :)Happy new year, my friends from The Witcher's world. I wish you the best!

I hope you all hade a great time new years eve,I played the witcher so it was ok.So what did you all do then on new years eve ?

I live in a small village. I went to the cafe, in the centre of the village, we were 26 people there (!), and we were eating-drinking-talking for 4 hours... It was nice, everybody seemed to enjoy, i did.There is a big fireplace in that room, and it had a very big fire, because outside was very cold. I had a lot of wine, but today i 'm OK. Well, that's all! And, of course, the first person i kissed at 24:00 was my husband. I always kiss him first. :) (I don't like kissing other persons, i mean friends, relatives, except my brothers, but what can i do when a lady comes to me: "Come here, darling, Happy New Year" and she kisses me? ) :DAnd then we came home and i talked to all our little 4-leg friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom