Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake me when we begin the first set.

owl 2.jpg

Okay, for some reason, I Googled animal balls. Result was pretty much everything else than what I was searching for. Note to self, do not use Google when tired.

Second attempt. Furball. Much better!

Some of you may remember that I don't like watching sports, but today I kinda had to, because of special arrangements. And even I have to admit that this was quite dramatic accident. Finnish guy was having a good chance to win (he was further away when this final sprint started), but then this happened. So close... (Couldn't find English audio, so hopefully German (?) will do)

Edit: That winner's "bunny hop" style at the end was awesome :D

Last edited:
Strange . . . those gobblers must think they're turkey vultures. . .either that, or they're members of some sort of bizarre poultry cult.

Sunsibar;n7981070 said:
What is that white thingy in the background (middle, right edge)? It looks like a baby who's running and using a space suit.
It's one of these (rather faded):

It's a caution sign used in neighbourhoods to warn people that there are children present, so drivers should slow down.

Last edited:
Riven-Twain;n7981450 said:
It's a caution sign used in neighbourhoods to warn people that there are children present, so drivers should slow down.

Oh, baby in a space suit sounded more exiting (now it looks like a turtle). We just use these:

M4xw0lf;n7982050 said:
They are clearly summoning something unspeakable from dimensions unknown.

Necromancy? Maybe those birds haven't seen Pet Cemetery to know that it's a baaaaaad idea!

TootyNooty;n8128160 said:
Happy St. Patrick's day! I've only just recovered from St. Pyran's day but Hey-Ho! Gotta celebrate those Celtic nation holidays!

That's a lot of hangovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom