Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually crying right now. Shameful ahaha. Rewatched Leon (The Professional) for the first time in years. I adore that movie so much.
Uni is a drag. Third year sucks, only got 6 weeks left and I am here watching movies all day procrastinating... Need to stop. Hahaha.

Kinley;n8408600 said:
Oh yes yes yes. That movie is just amazing. Which reminds me, I haven't watched it in a while. BRB.
(Damn you.)

It could be much worse! Of all the movies to need to watch after being reminded of it, it's a pretty good one.

I drove 9 1/2 hours Friday. It was awful. Especially because it was suppsoed to be a 5 hour drive. But I did see my one of my best friends get married yesterday. So we're calling the weekend a rousing success anyways.

Rawls;n8426610 said:
But I did see my one of my best friends get married yesterday.
While you were driving? Interesting. Must have been rather a prolonged ceremony.

However, congratulations to your best friend! Now, you'll both have one more thing in common upon which to compare notes.

Finally my ISP started offering affordable gigabit plans (through fiber optics). Here is what I get now :)

Gilrond-i-Virdan;n8587350 said:
Finally my ISP started offering affordable gigabit plans (through fiber optics).
Congratulations! I suffered extremely limited bandwidth for years. (Fibre's still not available, though, so mine's still quite slow by comparison.) Enjoy your new-found swiftness!

lucythewolf;n8615300 said:
could one attend this fine establishment happy hour wearing mens swim shorts ?
One might, but two could be rather problematic, particularly if they happen to be the same pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom