Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cs__sz__r;n8678300 said:
Is my name stuck like this or can someone give me hand?
I believe you'll need to contact GOG support, and request that they edit your user-name. From past experience, they should be able to help you get a handle back on your title. If that doesn't work, however, let us know, and we'll take up the matter with the mysterious sages who lurk in the Inner Sanctum.

Kinley;n8683230 said:
Look I know Romanians have a reputation, but that doesn't mean we steal everything!

I just... borrowed it.

Borrowing without permission I see. Totally acceptable.

So how are things? I decided a little bit of a comeback was in order due to the quick Gwent addiction since I decided to play for real now that open beta has finally happened.

The forums sure look different.

Cs__sz__r;n8696030 said:
Borrowing without permission I see. Totally acceptable.

So how are things? I decided a little bit of a comeback was in order due to the quick Gwent addiction since I decided to play for real now that open beta has finally happened.

The forums sure look different.

I'm the last person you should ask, really. I hardly visit the place. For me it is a mere fleeting memory of what it once was. While it does seem to flourish under a new light, it is not a light I am accustomed to.

I am really glad you find Gwent entertaining, a lot of people seem to really dig it. Maybe I'll give it a shot one day.

Yes, the forums look and sure feel different. To say the least.

Hope you are doing well Csaszar, it's always nice to see an ol' friendly face pop in into this dusty place.

Second day of summer, yay! (And snow is still a thing. Someone keep playing "Biting Frost" around, I'm sure of it.) It was so good to hear today that Asia from Percival is getting better and soon will return in group. It's been a year now, since she's been in a car accident (same as me few years ago) right after a Witcher concert in Kraków. If there will be a Witcher 4, I hope she will be there in recording team again. Percival wouldn't be the same without her. :rolleyes:

Cs__sz__r;n8678300 said:
Is my name stuck like this or can someone give me hand?
Well, at least you have some letters there still. With cyrillic it would've looked like a completely mysterious line.
P.S. Now your nickname remind me of our analogue of "Wheel of Fortune" where you have to guess missing letters. :surprise:

Last edited:
TemerianGirl;n8759400 said:
Second day of summer, yay!
Happy summer! (Make sure to keep a Clear Skies/First Light on hand.)
TemerianGirl;n8759400 said:
It was so good to hear today that Asia from Percival is getting better and soon will return in group.
That's good news! I'm glad she's recovered!

Riven-Twain;n8773680 said:
Happy summer! (Make sure to keep a Clear Skies/First Light on hand.)
And warm summer as well to you too.:hatsoff: We need it here, asap. So far not much luck with getting Clear Skies, but I see something else in my hand right now. :geraltfeelgood:

[video=youtube;LJlqg-14K-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJlqg-14K-E[/video]

TemerianGirl;n8996780 said:
[video=youtube;d-diB65scQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU[/video]

P.S. I think that Witcher forums deserved a good vacation from us until next CDPR game. :scold:

Well at least we have the Discord I made...

Kinley;n8731150 said:
I'm the last person you should ask, really. I hardly visit the place. For me it is a mere fleeting memory of what it once was. While it does seem to flourish under a new light, it is not a light I am accustomed to.

I am really glad you find Gwent entertaining, a lot of people seem to really dig it. Maybe I'll give it a shot one day.

Yes, the forums look and sure feel different. To say the least.

Hope you are doing well Csaszar, it's always nice to see an ol' friendly face pop in into this dusty place.

Moreso a catch all for anyone, but good to see you my old friend. Does the sweet Kinley card come in a random golden keg, eh?

I have to agree, after the chaos of the couple of years I was out, I expected different. Happens, with no stream of information or a current game other than Gwent it's hard to keep people coming back in, which leads others to leave in turn. Sucks, but we all have busy lives. Still nice to duck the head in once in awhile(I say this a month from the post).

It's decent, never been huge into ccg stuff but it's a good time waster.

TemerianGirl Glad things seem to be going well with you.

Does that make me Alex Slavbek? Now I don't know if I should keep my original butchered name or that...

edit: Wait, that's jeopardy. Whats that guys name.

Hello there!
Gosh it's been a while since I've last posted here.. or on the forum for that matter haha. Thought I'd drop by and say hi! How's everyone doing? :cheers:

Drinks for everyone! *hick*

:cheers4:

My summer vacation just started today. Finally I'll have time to see old friends, play more games and read all unfinished books. Soooo happy!

Huuzah summer vacation!

Sadly I am having the opposite summer experience. My upstairs air conditioning unit died last night. It's 35 C outside today.

Rawls;n9198581 said:
Sadly I am having the opposite summer experience. My upstairs air conditioning unit died last night. It's 35 C outside today.

Ouch... My sympathies! That is damn hot weather.

We don't even seem to reach 25c this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom