Now playing [music]

+
Megadeth are great live, saw them at the Graspop Metal Meeting last year. Made me appreciate them even more after the disappointment that followed, Black Sabbath. It's funny how much a live performance can just ruin your perception of a band. Ozzy needs to just stop, he can't do it anymore.

TootyNooty;n8487200 said:
Last two weeks of University. Time to kick it into overdrive.

TootyNooty;n8491750 said:

Probably my favorite song of all time, came out the year I was born.

Let me tell you that there's no other experience like seeing Flea masterfully play his bass while jumping around stage wearing spandex. How can he still be so high energy at 54 is beyond me. Love them.

Kinley;n8494010 said:
Probably my favorite song of all time, came out the year I was born.

Let me tell you that there's no other experience like seeing Flea masterfully play his bass while jumping around stage wearing spandex. How can he still be so high energy at 54 is beyond me. Love them.

1994 was a little more depressing for music.

Although I like a cheeky bit o' REM.

Last edited:
TootyNooty;n8496140 said:
Steve Tyler's mouth is like a portal into another dimension. Only really like one of their songs unironically:

They're definitely not that high on my list of bands I listen to. But they did do what I consider to be one of the best collabs in music history:

[video=youtube;4B_UYYPb-Gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb-Gk[/video]

TemerianGirl;n8557000 said:
Something special and new from our dear Adam Skorupa.
Hey little valkyrie. Heard that new Skorupa track the other day, it is so damn good. You guys are doing some great work there, keep it up! :)

Top Bottom