Express yourself

+
Hi here guys, so I need 9 more posts in order to be able to post my art on these forums. That's kinda funny "quest" haha.

So yea more about me. I'm "addicted to drawing" and spent whole summer in order to improve my art skills. I use 0.35mm pencil for this hobby and I can't wait to show ya some art :)

What is more I'm old Battlefield games modder (making mods for whole 6 years starting with minor coding, tweaking and ending with massive level design). I'm also good at CryEngine and geocontrol. You can do pure miracles if u can mix those 2 things haha. Also I'm writing my own dystopian scifi novel and going to study

dental Technician but hoping to become a serious game maps/levels/environment designer. Crazy crazy life awaits me...

That's all for me in short. Ty CDPR for amazing game which took 200 hours of my crazy life ! :)

Nice idea mate! I'll start by saying I should be sleeping right now in order to go to college tomorrow but oh well, no ones going to die if I don't

- First Name in RL: Johnny, though in spanish it would be Juani
- Birthday: 18th August 1996
-Family Status: Single of course, too young for anything serious
-Job/Education/School: Law Student in the UBA
-Dream Job: Winning the lottery, but being a lawyer will have to do
-Hobbies: Football, working out, going out, hanging out, gaming, and sometimes reading (apart from Sapkowski's nobles, I've only ever read for the sake of studying) I also know how to draw, for instance: check it out http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35613-Fan-Art-Striga Also drew Ciri and posted on her thread and I am currently working on Yen, hope I don't screw it up!
-Things I Hate in RL: People that believe themselves to be better, love showing them how stupid they look though! People who poke their noses in other peoples affairs, though I might me one of them who do that, and I don't know but I wish to stop bitching right now.
-If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Don't know much about gardening, but anything that makes noise so that I can laugh at my dog when he gets scared and barks at me
-Who do you wish to meet once in real life: Sapkowski, and shower him with questions about Ciri and other characters from the books
-If you have 1.00.000 Euro/Dollar/Your currency, what would you do with it: First, buy a nice apartment and a car, keep some and make an investment so as to make more money because money = happiness *he gets lynched* haha
-Why do you love The Witcher: Because it tought me a great deal, I felt identified by the characters many times, and because it is great. I could go on, but as I said, it's late and I should go to sleep (3:59 a.m in Argentina).
-Favorite Character in TW: This one is really hard actually... mmm, more than characters I'll say my two favorite relationships: Geralt-Ciri, and Geralt-Dandi.
-If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Chorts and Fiends are badass, Trolls are funny, Drowners are depressing... Hmm too many options, Vampire! Higher vampire, being immortal sound good enough.

Vamp: "Is it 1268 yet?"
Geralt: "Nop"
Vamp: "Then fuck off"

Best lines ever :rofl:

Last edited:
Firstname in RL : Ian
Birthday : 31 Jan 1995
Family status : single
job / education / school: student
dream job: programmer
Hobbies: gaming, reading, story writing, rock music, get excercises
Things you hate in RL: untidiness, poeple who talk too much, poeple who don't keep promises
If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: a shovel to hit people with
Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): my dad
If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: buy candy
Why do you love The Witcher: geralt is the man
Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Kalkstein
If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Drowner

I was born in 1980 and I'm a woman, I live in Finland

Boyfriend, no kids, no pets (I'v had dogs, cats, aquarium, bunny, mice, hamsters, lizzards...)

Basic factory worker who doesn't have a dream job. I work to make my living, not live to work.

Hobbies: I like to listen doom/death/folk/heavy/black/metal music, reading fantasy/medieval/vampire/ghost/horror and books which tells something about mythology, ancient history/gods, old beliefs etc, also my taste with favorite movies is similar to my reading taste. I also enjoy art of Victoria Frances and Kaj Stenvall, in that order. And of course I like to play games!

I don't like so much real life/world, I have a few good and close friends and I do my job properly and other things you_have_to_do, but otherwise I like to amuse myself with those fantasy worlds and music. I like being alone. Because my life has been what is has been, I don't really fit together with most of the other people and their reality. I can't say one specific thing that I hate IRL, mostly I just try to ignore things and people I don't like. Hate is such a strong feeling to be used for someone/thing who/what doesn't belong to your life.

Gardening tool... I think a shovel is for me! For few years my motto has been: Every time you think you hit the bottom, someone gives you a shovel :)

I can't think of anyone specific I'd like to meet IRL.

If I had a loads of money, I'd buy a nice little cottage by the lake, saved the rest and keep on modest living with interests.

Witcher is pretty much everything I like. Geralt IS hot ;) There is that medieval atmosphere, great story, beautiful world, ancient monsters... and of course it's a game, great entertainment. You can play the whole day and in the evening you feel like you just started... Just this one more quest... But you really can't put Witcher 3 in to words, can't you? It is something you experience and feel.

My favorite character is simply Geralt

I'd like to be that vampire you find under Novigrad. That guy just got some class! And if you wake me in the morning for no reason, you definitely get the same answer :D

Last edited:
- First Name in RL: Eleonora Aurelia
- Birthday: 21th June
-Family Status: Engaged since 2013
-Job/Education/School: Student, videogame beta tester, translator for Beamdog (Baldur's Gate)
-Dream Job: Journalist or writer
-Hobbies: Music, drawing, rendering with 3d software, writing.
-Things I Hate in RL: ... people! XD I'm a solitary girl :)

A Traveler...
Traveling...
On A Journey...
Of A Life Time...

Morrigan - Witch of The Wild
Dragon Age Origins
Photoshoped Image

Kirana cosplaying as Morrigan

Attachments

• DAO MORRI.jpg
    DAO MORRI.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 38
Here's what I would be willing to share about myself

• Birth year: 1989
  • job / education / school: grad school student
  • dream job: invasive species management
  • Hobbies: gaming, relaxing by a fire or in the sun, amateur plant identification
  • Things you hate in RL: chauvinism, people who are too rigid in their thinking, identity politics
  • Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Michael Ironside
  • If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: I would pay my living expenses and save the rest for whatever I want (pretty much the usual...not too hard if you think about it)
  • Why do you love The Witcher: I enjoy the well-established lore behind the universe and character backstories...and because I appreciate the shades of gray in decisions where different aspects of morality and ethics are at play.
  • Favorite character in TW (max 2): Geralt and Zoltan
  • If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: I might elect to be a very powerful higher vampire like Regis, one of Geralt's former allies. I'd spend time debunking commonly-held beliefs about vampires, wouldn't require blood for survival, and I'd retain all my mental faculties.

• Firstname in RL : Joshua or just Josh(i) ^^
  • Birthday : 27th feb. 1995
  • Family status : single
  • job / education / school: student
  • dream job: (f1) racing driver
  • Hobbies: gaming, kart, football (soccer), playing guitar
  • Things you hate in RL: get up early, boredom
  • If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: mower, cause why not ? :D
  • Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Marshall Bruce Mathers III alias Eminem
  • If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: invest
  • Why do you love The Witcher: The Story is so addicting.
  • Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Ciri (!!!!!!!!) and Geralt
  • If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: A Royal wyvern, cause i love dragons since i am a kid ^^

• Firstname in RL: Joseph
  • Birthday: March 1988
  • Family Status: Single.
  • Job / Education / School: High School Teacher
  • Dream Job: A designer of some sort. But being a teacher is pretty cool too ^_^
  • Hobbies: Reading, writing, video games, drinking, partying.
  • Things you hate in RL: People who fish for sympathy.
  • If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A rake. Because it has teeth.
  • Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Queen Mariah Carey *.*
  • If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Launch a business.
  • Why do you love The Witcher: The story is what draws me the most.
  • Favorite character in TW (max 2): Keira Metz.
  • If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Leshen. Those things are boss.

• Firstname in RL : Sigge
  • Birthday : 3rd January 1993
  • Family status : Living with my Girlfriend and 4 years old daughter.
  • job / education / school : Working as Car inspector.
  • dream job: Working with cars / building/customazing and stuff :)
  • Hobbies: Gaming, reading good books, working on my car.
  • Things you hate in RL: Laziness and asslickers.
  • If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: Chainsaw because why not
  • Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Chip Foose (The god of car restoration/customazing)
  • If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Buy a house/build big garage (and all of them best tools you can find) and make great man cave/gaming room with best setup.
  • Why do you love The Witcher: Witcher have amazing story, i love getting out of real world and jump in some good game.
  • Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Hard decision, Geralt is for sure one of them. I will make it easy for me, Geralt and Yennefer. ;)
  • If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Leshen. hard to explaim why but i like them. I mean how badass to be a spirit of the woods and summoning wolfpacks if you need to :)

• Firstname in RL : Umm, I go by Lucifer!
  • Birthday : 18th Dec 1994
  • Family status : Currently single
  • job / education / school: Software Engineer
  • dream job: Becoming a Witcher!
  • Hobbies: Video gaming, Watching movies, Chess, Archery, and Computer programming
  • Things you hate in RL: Lazy people!
  • If you were a gardening tool, which one and why: A SPADE! Because why not?!
  • Who do you wish to meet once in life (RL): Jesus!! Even tho I go by the name Lucifer.
  • If you have 1.000.000 Euro/Dollar/your currency, what would you do with it: Travel, travel and umm........................ more travel?
  • Why do you love The Witcher: Because of its GREAT GREAT GREAT story!
  • Favorite character in TW (max 2) : Geralt and Eredin
  • If you could be a monster in TW, which one and why: Definitely someone from the Wild Hunt! Nice armor! Epic weapons! Great power! what more do I have to say more?

Last edited:
It is great all the members express their self here in this nice way. I also ex[plree my sled like this here in my next post.

Hey everybody, if you play this game like me on PS4,then you've probably noticed the game has been through an update, but to me it feels like a downgrade cause my game totally affected by these changes and im not talking about the estetic of the game but the cards abilities and effect are different in major ways witch i think is not a step in the good direction.I been enjoying this game like crazy since it got out and i was never a card game guy so here's why i want to share this as fast ass possible cause i dont think im the only one who feels this way. For those like me who spend money on cards kegs i want to know if any of you feel disapointed by these recently new changes.Let me tell you for instance, when we decide to buy cards and we get to choose them afterword, we espect them to stay as they were cause now maybe the card we chosed in no better than another one we could have pickted....also the game got slower, lets say im playin with HARALD the Cripple, when he attack it takes like 10 second before he gets done with his attack.... I think i have been enjoying this game because it simplicity but now Gwent team as much as i respect what they do in my opinion are changing a game that was already better looking, that had a better mechanic and desing that the new updated version.
IF ITS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT. just sayin.:comeatmebro:

Dj_nocid;n10040521 said:
Hey everybody, if you play this game like me on PS4,then you've probably noticed the game has been through an update, but to me it feels like a downgrade cause my game totally affected by these changes and im not talking about the estetic of the game but the cards abilities and effect are different in major ways witch i think is not a step in the good direction.I been enjoying this game like crazy since it got out and i was never a card game guy so here's why i want to share this as fast ass possible cause i dont think im the only one who feels this way. For those like me who spend money on cards kegs i want to know if any of you feel disapointed by these recently new changes.Let me tell you for instance, when we decide to buy cards and we get to choose them afterword, we espect them to stay as they were cause now maybe the card we chosed in no better than another one we could have pickted....also the game got slower, lets say im playin with HARALD the Cripple, when he attack it takes like 10 second before he gets done with his attack.... I think i have been enjoying this game because it simplicity but now Gwent team as much as i respect what they do in my opinion are changing a game that was already better looking, that had a better mechanic and desing that the new updated version. IF ITS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT. just sayin.
Welcome to the Forum! Just so it's clear, you may want to check out the GWENT forum - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent

Top Bottom