A picture of you and your gaming rig too

+
A picture of you and your gaming rig too

Well purple is my new favorite color as of now. Never even realized it until now.

Definitely need more purple in my life. Makes everything better. Also makes you feel like a pimp.

These headphones are Sennheiser HD 598?

Yup. With an Objective 2 amp and ODAC combo. A match made in heaven. Can't recommend them enough.

They are out of my price league, but I tested them in the store and they are one of the most comfortable headphones I've ever had on my head. Not to mention the sound.

They are out of my price league, but I tested them in the store and they are one of the most comfortable headphones I've ever had on my head. Not to mention the sound.
Yup. Those are the first things my friends have noticed as well when they've tried them. In the same order. First the comfort and lightness and then the sound. :)

The 558s are also supposedly very good. But I went for the HD598s because the 558s were overpriced over here.

Last edited:
SO, I've been absent for quite some time... off and on... Busy with this local Faire that my husband and I go to, as well as a large group of our friends. : )

Figured I'd get together some updates on the leather armor my husband and I put together:

View attachment 12393 View attachment 12401
View attachment 12399 View attachment 12403

Got a new sword, spear, shield and helm this season, and some boots. Still some things I would like to add (chain mail, fur, maybe some steel and brass plates here and there to match the new helm) and mess with (some rivets, straps). Overall it came out great, wore well throughout the day every Saturday and Sunday for two months straight!

And a picture with the coolest husband EVER:

View attachment 12402

Love this guy so much!!!

Attachments

• GunslingersShieldmaiden4.jpg
    GunslingersShieldmaiden4.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 82
  • SpencerShieldMaiden2.jpg
    SpencerShieldMaiden2.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 59
  • GunslingerShieldMaiden.jpg
    GunslingerShieldMaiden.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 56
  • ShieldMaidenandShadow.jpg
    ShieldMaidenandShadow.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 74
  • ShieldmaidenCrop.jpg
    ShieldmaidenCrop.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 67
Thank you all, it was a lot of fun. Made new friends, regrouped with old ones, my drinking tolerance has definitely gone back up, lol! Tried some Thorin's Viking Mead, it was really good. I'm not usually into sweet alcohol, but I LOVED that stuff.

@Djembe nice pics and beautiful feeling from both of you in the last one. You both are liucky sharing this passion in the same taste. Congrats. And keep it.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IC2SrjS.jpg
    IC2SrjS.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Sir_Diealot Build.jpg
    Sir_Diealot Build.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom