x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Forlorn Hope

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okely dokely. So Alan set up a Discord server for quick chat and occasional voice chat. It's here! https://discord.gg/Ra4Z7vz

Many of the same people, more swearing. That's mostly it. Drop in!

All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope!

Comment

• So anyone got any good Cyberpunk/Post-Cyberpunk book recommendations? I've been rereading Gibson's stuff and Altered Carbon. Tried Snow Crash but couldn't get into it.

Hell, book recommendations in general are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corewolf View Post
        So anyone got any good Cyberpunk/Post-Cyberpunk book recommendations? I've been rereading Gibson's stuff and Altered Carbon. Tried Snow Crash but couldn't get into it.

Hell, book recommendations in general are great.
        Hardwired, Walter Jon WIlliams.

Vickers, Mick Farren

More here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...s-movies-books
        All posts are typically and brilliantly my own, unless you see my Moderator Voice. | We have Rules! Read 'em! | Visit the Forlorn Hope!

Comment

• Two things I'm most excited for this year: American Gods and first bit of legit news which will be unveiled this year. Damn gotta get through this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aditya View Post
            Two things I'm most excited for this year: American Gods and first bit of legit news which will be unveiled this year. Damn gotta get through this!
            The first is a given.

The second is not.

But we can hope!

Comment

Working...
            X