Cover based system

+
Sardukhar;n8283910 said:
"advanced stages"! "Advanced stages"!
Which implies basic game systems are pretty much set in stone and now they're fleshing out the world with missions, NPCs, and all the other stuff that makes a game come alive.

i like that system but please don't make cover automatic when approaching a wall or an object, just add a key to press and cover or get out of cover

While I havn't played it, seems Mass Effect: Andromeda's automatic cover system is working well.

Even if other part of the game could use some TLC.

Suhiira;n8287040 said:
While I havn't played it, seems Mass Effect: Andromeda's automatic cover system is working well.
it works well, until it doesn't and you die. it's great with huge crates/walls and the likes, but when you are frantically running away and try to duck behind an upturned chair it's not always easy to find the sweet spot. but I haven't used it enough, I prefer whizzing around with my biotic powers.

Suhiira;n8287040 said:

No no no no NO!

I would pay DLC prices to have ME3's cover system back

Yeah, ME A cover system still sucks hard. As Blex says, it's fine until it kills you. I nearly always avoid cover now. I almost wonder if they made it annoying so as to encourage you to be mobile.

Top Bottom