Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sardukhar;n8426950 said:
Me, too!

Wait, I'm married.

STILL! Having affairs and getting shot by your wife is -very- Cyberpunk!
This of course assumes she isn't already having one with the same person and isn't willing to share.

Sardukhar;n8428230 said:
...and then there's a HUGE SHOOTOUT!!
Naw ...
Recode all the locks and hack your bank account so you're left with nothing but the clothes on your back and whatever cyberware you have.

MORE CYBERPUNK

Suhiira;n8428720 said:
Naw ...
Recode all the locks and hack your bank account so you're left with nothing but the clothes on your back and whatever cyberware you have.

MORE CYBERPUNK

Bah. Weaksauce. Hack you, put the glory of your weaknesses up all over the Net, THEN glorious bullet shower.

MOST CYBERPUNK.

Benzenzimmern;n8432490 said:
Sorry for the off-topic post (no on-topic post since I won't respond to rumors :p), but putting this special goose into the game was the proudest moment of my career.
You SHOULD be proud of yourself!
That goose created a memorable 'WTF' moment in the game, you deserve the praise.

Sardukhar;n8429190 said:
Bah. Weaksauce. Hack you, put the glory of your weaknesses up all over the Net, THEN glorious bullet shower.
MOST CYBERPUNK.
Naw ... like most males you fail to understand female logic ... no bullets ... leave them to suffer and available to torment in the future.

Last edited:
Suhiira;n8433240 said:
Naw ... like most males you fail to understand female logic ... no bullets ... leave to suffer and available to torment in the future.

Oh, are we going there? Are we really going there? THIS THREAD IS SO OT.

Oh well.

ANYWAY. Like most females you fail to understand male logic...being Cyberpunk trumps being Mean. And bullets are more cyberpunk than no bullets. Because really what you're describing is CyberSexAndTheCity!

Wow, that sounds way sexier than I'd planned. I award myself the Honorary Goose for Accidentally Being Cool With Something Dumb.

Suhiira;n8434040 said:
Well ... damn ... ahhhh ... urmmmm ... you ... *cough* ... win ...

YAAAAAAAY!

Hey, I liked Sex and the City, the few occasions my wife lets me watch it.

It's like watching a totally alien world to a man from deep bush Canada.

Also, er, 2019 yay!

Sardukhar;n8433820 said:
I award myself the Honorary Goose for Accidentally Being Cool With Something Dumb.
Well , well, well . . . just take a gander at that: A Cybergoose.

Last edited:
Riven-Twain;n8434280 said:
Well , well, well . . . just take a gander at that: A Cybergoose.
Not sure who I should beat ... you for saying that ... or Sard for providing the opening ... both of you maybe?

Suhiira;n8435480 said:
Not sure who I should beat ... you for saying that ... or Sard for providing the opening ... both of you maybe?

Yeah, pretty much. Riven harder, because he wears a hat.

And just to spark more inane discussion:

"Punk" as a word was first recorded in the 16th century as "harlot" or "prostitute". Later it came to mean "homosexual".
The modern definition ("young criminal") didn't surface until about 100 years ago.

Suhiira;n8442690 said:
Going for this look?
Nay, merely striding away from Sard's deplorable and unreasonable prejudice against hats. Clearly, the man has the discernment of a goose, a creature -- as we know -- not renown for its taste in headgear.

Riven-Twain;n8443030 said:
Nay, merely striding away from Sard's deplorable and unreasonable prejudice against hats. Clearly, the man has the discernment of a goose, a creature -- as we know -- not renown for its taste in headgear.
True ... and I got in BIG trouble once as a kid for letting my little sister (who was about 4 at the time) get beat up by one ... so in addition to poor taste they also abuse children.
One can only hope Sard doesn't share that trait with geese as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom