Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
metalmaniac21;n8678700 said:
It's coming!

It seems to be copied from the leaked Witcher 3 document "W3 Quests _ Story production list.xlsx", the dates are for some reason relative to the current date, that is why they are all in 2017 now. For me, the table looks the same in that file, just already incremented by 1 day. In other words, it is indeed fake news.

Last edited:
Stumbled upon it on foreign imageboard, so could be fake.

Then again, bad news about binned production were also fake but wild speculations are this thread's content for the whole next 2017 and 2018.
sv3672;n8681060 said:
It seems to be copied from the leaked Witcher 3 document "W3 Quests _ Story production list.xlsx"
Man, there's alot of interesting stuff were not done and didn't find it's way to The Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Mebrilia;n8680940 said:
Not even mentioning that a lot of clunkyness about fallout4 or skyrim are because the game is developed with first person in mind then third person....

Take a look at the whole fps genre, most of them aren't as clunky even though they were designed in 1rst person!

sv3672;n8681060 said:
For me, the table looks the same in that file, just already incremented by 1 day. In other words, it is indeed fake news.

Baseless rumors are meaningless. Thats very LOW ENERGY. My sources say there won't be much at E3. Folks, don't believe the dishonest media. They don't love Cyberpunk 2077 like we do! Sad!

metalmaniac21;n8682420 said:
Stumbled upon it on foreign imageboard.

Hmmm. I wonder if the imageboard's name starts with a "4".

Last edited:
I dont think theres going to be any leaks regarding cp2077...theyve been able to keep tight lipped about everything since 2013 so there obv making an extra effort to keep things from leaking out. Plus they want it to be a surprise so i dont think well be seeing any leaks unless there leaks done purposefully.

DarthRaver8686;n8685970 said:
I dont think theres going to be any leaks regarding cp2077...theyve been able to keep tight lipped about everything since 2013 so there obv making an extra effort to keep things from leaking out. Plus they want it to be a surprise so i dont think well be seeing any leaks unless there leaks done purposefully.

And they're making a great job with that! Finding any kind of information is hard. I head a possible "leak" that said that the game was going to be released this fall, but I couldn't find any reliable source for that and I think that this was only a YouTuber trying to get views...

“The promotional campaign (for Cyberpunk 2077) is already planned,” said CDPR CEO Marcin Iwiński. “Its main element is the surprise, so I cannot even say when it will begin. Simply because it has to come as a surprise.”

more of the same tight-lipped-ness. If they REALLY wanted to surprise me, they could launch it tomorrow...

Its funny someone a few posts back mentioned that leak that said the game was coming out in the fall. Made me think of that leak a while back from that swedish company Komplett or whatever its called lol. They said the game was coming out in september...how funny would it be if that ends up to be true. Right before bladerunner 2049...kinda makes you wonder....

DarthRaver8686;n8710420 said:
Right before bladerunner 2049...kinda makes you wonder....
Sometimes your publisher or marketing department think catching the hype train is more important then the quality of the product. So you wind up with half finished bug laden messes.

Last edited:
DarthRaver8686;n8710420 said:
Its funny someone a few posts back mentioned that leak that said the game was coming out in the fall. Made me think of that leak a while back from that swedish company Komplett or whatever its called lol. They said the game was coming out in september...how funny would it be if that ends up to be true. Right before bladerunner 2049...kinda makes you wonder....

My current computer is a build from Komplett. XD

Komplett is the biggest computer, and general electronics, webstore company in Scandinavia. But like most places and companies they tend to not always give reliable information about release dates. I constantly see them, and other places online to, put up estimated dates based on essentually nothing... pure guesses and what not. I would not call the Komplett thing a "leak", or anything of that nature or sort, at all either... that is just their nature as a company when it comes to release dates, to set a date without actually knowing when something comes out.

Currently Komplett claims that CP2077 will be out on the 31st of January 2018. But at the same time they are claiming that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be out on the 1st of October this year (from everything we know it will not be out untill next year). They are also claiming that the Final Fantasy VII Remake is going to be released on the 11th of July 2017, but from what is actually known currently Square Enix are going to start releasing some of their games somewhere in the "fiscal 2018 and beyond" and that these games will be released in the next 3 or so years (which includes FFVII Remake). And there are multiple other games too where they have set an actual date, but where in reality it is still unknown.

So yeah... I have never trusted Komplett when it comes to release dates for anything... because they will, with no exception, set an actual date of release even when none has been given yet from developers. I have never seen them ever say something like "Relese date: Fall of 2017" or "Release date: 2019" or what ever kind of currently known vague period of time... it is always a specific date. The only times I have ever seen Komplett display a correct date for somethings release, is a short time after the developers have them selves come out and given an actual date.

Edit: From as far as I can remember you have been able to "Reserve" Cyberpunk 2077 on Komplett since somewhere back in 2013 I think... so that is probably the reason they do it... so that people pay them money long befor games come out, so that money can sit in their bank account and generate more money for them untill the point where the game actually comes out and they have to send out the copy to the person. :p

Last edited:
Dude i was saying it would be funny if it were true lol. Wasnt ment to be taken seriously. People on this site r so touchy anytime someone jokes about the game coming out this year or the next. Like your an expert at knowing what no one knows. It could come out this year or 2018...you dont know any more than anyone else on this website. Cdpr said its gonna rely on a surprise factor so i doubt anyone here will have accurately predicted the relase of this game. It very well could come out soon...or it may not. NO ONE KNOWS...its gonna be a surprise remember???

DarthRaver8686;n8712770 said:
you dont know any more than anyone else on this website.

Actually, you don't know that. Maybe Cal does. A whole lot of people have a good idea on the progress of the game, just that most of us aren't them.

More importantly, chill a bit, thanks.

It's not coming out this month and not this year, so don't look for it soon. This is GWENT year and last year was still Witcher 3, CDPR has said that.

Guest 4133280

Why is "The 5th Element" never mentioned on this sub???
ich trink even tho it includes aliena and space.. everything about this movie is cyberpunk.

Stop online focusing ob Blade Runner

Ok well i wasnt trying to offend anyone if cal knows when its coming out then im just super jealous im not him lol. I jist thought the release window was said to be anytime between 2017 and 2021. I didnt think anyone on this forum was privy to insider information. My bad.

DarthRaver8686;n8712770 said:
Dude i was saying it would be funny if it were true lol. Wasnt ment to be taken seriously. People on this site r so touchy anytime someone jokes about the game coming out this year or the next. Like your an expert at knowing what no one knows. It could come out this year or 2018...you dont know any more than anyone else on this website. Cdpr said its gonna rely on a surprise factor so i doubt anyone here will have accurately predicted the relase of this game. It very well could come out soon...or it may not. NO ONE KNOWS...its gonna be a surprise remember???

I probably should not have quoted you in that post, since I was not really talking to you inparticular with that post, but was rather talking out into the Cyberpunk 2077 ether to who ever might need to know it. The only part from your previous post that I felt I wanted to say something about was that particular Komplett thing after all, and not what you where saying outside of that. The other parts of your post, where you said that it would be funny if things ended up aligning up like that was never anything I felt I needed to, or wanted to, say anything about really. I just wanted to make sure that it was clear to any potentual newcomer, or anyone who might have missed, that the whole Komplett release date thing was to be taken with agrain of salt.

My posts tend to become way to big when I write, which can come of as a bit overly aggressive or something due to the sheer size of the posts. And sometimes the tone that my posts can give off is nowhere near what I actually feel, or intend to convay with them. The size thing I can't do much about, even if I spend a lot of time trying to make them smaller... and any tone which I did not intend to convay is something I don't always notice, either at all or early enough to fix it, even though I spend a large amount of time re-reading my entire posts as I am trying to "fix" them befor I post... I stare my self blind on the posts, and it does not help when it might take me an hour or a lot more to write, and fix, and tamper, with a lot of my posts untill they feel "done".

Its all good man i wasnt trying to give anyone bad info so sorry for that. You guys think since cdpr usually showcases their games with microsoft theyll release like a special microsoft scorpio version that can play in 4k?? Im not a pc player so im hoping for something like this

No Title

Places in the game like this?

Attachments

• photo144500.jpg
    photo144500.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 31
metalmaniac21;n8472400 said:
Jokes aside, if the forum's getting more and more popular, bloated with more and more discussion, then it should be good for CP2077 marketing, more souls covered in announcement strike. Very cyberpunky, CDPR.
Yeah, locking it would be harmful.

People will show up to look at what is here when YouTubers and streamers talk about it. I know Angry Joe mentioned CP2077 in his Top 10 most anticipated game for this years E3. Granted he was just saying that we will not see anything about it this year, but still it reminds some people that the game is in development and informs others that CDPR is working on a new game that isn't related to the Witcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom