Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 30 : https://www.stockwatch.pl/czat-inwes...marca-1400,183

"Czy mogą Państwo potwierdzić brak obecności produktów Spółki na nadchodzącym E3"

(Google translate) "Can you confirm the absence of Company products on upcoming E3?"

CDPR : "Potwierdzamy."

(Google translate) "We affirm"

June 8 : http://planetagracza.pl/cyberpunk-20...aje-odpowiedz/

"Na E3 nie będziemy mieć stoiska, nie planujemy nic pokazywać ani ogłaszać."

(Google translate) - "We do not have a place at E3, nor do we plan to show or announce anything."

So unless CDPR lies to everyone even their shareholders, i guess the answer is no, sorry :troll:

Sorowfortesque;n8860230 said:
March 30 : https://www.stockwatch.pl/czat-inwes...marca-1400,183

"Czy mogą Państwo potwierdzić brak obecności produktów Spółki na nadchodzącym E3"

(Google translate) "Can you confirm the absence of Company products on upcoming E3?"

CDPR : "Potwierdzamy."

(Google translate) "We affirm"

June 8 : http://planetagracza.pl/cyberpunk-20...aje-odpowiedz/

"Na E3 nie będziemy mieć stoiska, nie planujemy nic pokazywać ani ogłaszać."

(Google translate) - "We do not have a place at E3, nor do we plan to show or announce anything."

So unless CDPR lies to everyone even their shareholders, i guess the answer is no, sorry :troll:

basically time to abandon all hope in the game because its likely vapoware ?

Dr.Chaos-ver1.0;n8861100 said:
basically time to abandon all hope in the game because its likely vapoware ?
Nope...

Do you really think that every single game that is made by big companies only starts get worked on shortly after their previous game came out? No... most big companies have people working on the new game befor their previous game was finished (pre-production stuff)... it's not untill after their previous game, and/or last expansion was released, that full production on the new game ramps up. Which means that this probably happend for CP2077 the earliest 2 years ago, but might not have happend untill about a year ago (after the release of the last expansion for Witcher 3).

So CDPR is no more then 1-2 years into full development of CP2077 (not counting pre-production here of course)... and since the time between the release of each of CDPR's games has been somewhere in the range of 3.5 to 4.something years, we are looking at a probably release date somewhere around 2019-2020.

Speaking about CP2077 now... when they have stated that they liked how Bethesda handles the reveal and launch of Fallout 4, and that they want it to be a surprice, and that 2017 is the year of Gwent,...would be way to premature. Don't really expect any kind of actual information untill the earliest 2018... but possibly as late as 2019.

Edit: Of course... if we hear something about the game befor then I would be as happy as any one of you would be... I just don't expect it to happen this early though.

Last edited:
Wow i like that!! That looks sick!! I like the one with the samurai sword just cuz its the future doesnt mean you still cant cut a chump up with a giant friggin sword

dani168;n8867040 said:
Klaus Wittmann, a very talented concept artist has joined CDPR as a concept artist for CP 2077 projec]

Sweet. I was hoping this guy would hop on board after seeing his art. I love his artwork.

Anyone know when CDPR's q2 2017 financial earnings conference will be?? It seems like every one we get a little something pertaining to cyberpunk so i was just curious.

DarthRaver8686;n8870960 said:
Anyone know when CDPR's q2 2017 financial earnings conference will be?? It seems like every one we get a little something pertaining to cyberpunk so i was just curious.

8 of september

Never thought I'd say this but after seeing some very impressive E3 trailers for game like Metro Exodus and Anthem, CDPR suddenly has a lot to live up to in terms of visuals!

kofeiiniturpa;n8872400 said:
I dunno. It's easy to wow with visuals today. Less so with content and gameplay. The latter two is where CDPR should put their money at.

There was a ton of content in Witcher 3 and his expansions, so dont worry about that. And aesthetic aspect of games is also very important, Fallout 1 is very good example and many other classics.

Sneky;n8873090 said:
There was a ton of content in Witcher 3 and his expansions, so dont worry about that. And aesthetic aspect of games is also very important, Fallout 1 is very good example and many other classics.

I somehow fail to understand how "a ton of content" affects gameplay.

Aren't gameplay mechanics in game interactions the most important factor in gameplay?

Sneky;n8873090 said:
There was a ton of content in Witcher 3 and his expansions, so dont worry about that. And aesthetic aspect of games is also very important,

Speaking more about quality than quantity.

Aesthetics are important, graphical fidelity not so much. CDPR has had the tenency to put graphics in the forefront of their games ("We want to make the best lookings games out there" -type quotes have not been uncommon). I don't think that's really necessary anymore when even todays standard for mediocre looks extremely good and requires real hardware to run.

Last edited:
dani168;n8867040 said:
Klaus Wittmann, a very talented concept artist has joined CDPR as a concept artist for CP 2077 project. https://www.artstation.com/artist/klauswittmann

This tells me they listened to my critisism of their artstyle and they decided to change it ! this makes me SUPER happy.

also this is life:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom