What will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

+
What will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

I got a xbox one but i will buy the Scorpio when Cyberpunk 2077 comes out hopefully there is a bundle.
And also a new 50inch 4k tv with good HDR they will probably be really cheap when the game comes out. I'll use my current 5.1 surround system.

What about you guys?

Probably on PS4. Maybe PC depending on when it releases and what the hardware I own at the time is.

Lisbeth_Salander;n8382940 said:
Very low energy! You gotta save some cash, It must be really hard to be hyped for something you'll never have. Sad!
Well, Cyberpunk 2077 PnP would be a good consolation prize... I guess...

My computer. If it's too much for my old PC I'll upgrade and tweak as usual. I wouldn't imagine not being able to do that.
Still running Witcher 3 without a hitch and Andromeda runs fine. Haven't upgraded since 2013 but for this game..oh I'll upgrade and tweak alright. :)

animalfather;n8386630 said:
i actually think cyberpunk 2077 will skip xbox one and ps4 unless it'll run in 720p 25fps
I'm not sure if a new generation will be out by the time CP comes out, but I'm pretty sure you can't make a Scorpio/PS4Pro exclusive game. (the pro isn't even that much stronger than the base PS4.)

lord_blex;n8386820 said:
I'm not sure if a new generation will be out by the time CP comes out, but I'm pretty sure you can't make a Scorpio/PS4Pro exclusive game. (the pro isn't even that much stronger than the base PS4.)

its more than twice the power 1.84 vs 4.2 and ya both sony and ms have said that there wont be any exclusives but in time things will change.

Very likely Scorpio and PS4 Pro will be going for it, so my 970/I5 will be pretty outdated by then.
Building Pc slowly for it, more than 4 cores needed for it? Big question.
VR? Possible if it works out for Fallout IV.

pc. i bought a new pc for the witcher 2. i bought anew pc for the witcher 3. and i'll probably buy another one for cuberpun 2077. but my current pc is pretty good so i am not in a rush.

Top Bottom