CDPR hack topic/Ransomware discussion. Be COOL, my Stainless Steel Ratlings. -Sard

+
animalfather;n8835280 said:
i think im gonna give this place a rest until the dust settles. i dont want any spoilers. i dont even want to see offcial trailers for this game. i was everything to be fresh.

There's no evidence about spoilers theres only speculation about it, so they might not even exist.

There might be only a few leaks about the early concept artworks about the game.

By the way, there's no evidence of leaks until now. What if the "hackers" were bluffing and they have no such leaks? I'd give it a week to know if this is a bad case of bamboozle.

Last edited:
After reading i dont think something big or important leaked, like endings, or in depth story design. Few old files similar to Witcher 3 leaks probably. But in W3 case from what i remember there was much more than few files, and these files were actually mostly representative of the shipped Witcher 3 version like endings or some c&c stuff for example. These Cyberpunk files are probably from 2013, back then they didnt even had engine for CP2077 or clear vision, so imo don't worry.

My bet is some old gameplay design/mechanics leaked. Maybe some old concept arts too?

Lisbeth_Salander;n8835400 said:
By the way, there's no evidence of leaks until now. What if the "hackers" were bluffing and they have no such leaks? I'd give it a week to know if this is a bad case of bamboozle.

If they want money, then these guys probably gave CDPR evidence that they have something.

Last edited:
oh i created about it, i dodnt see this thread, sorry :)

well, i hope the devs have copies of those files and not loose them and the hackers not release anything, i hope this does not affect the development of the game

Massive leak or marketing campaign?

Today's announcement of files held for ransom on CD Projekt RED's Twitter may be a little suspicious...

For reasons I cannot understand, the video is marked as unavailable inside this forum, but you can watch it on YouTube with the link.

Lisbeth_Salander;n8835010 said:
who of you guys did it?

For real you think that person is here? Or care much to even bother to think about log in.
I know everything is possible cliche, but the fact that if this is 100% real. That persona or personas might be creating a platform at the moment to expose business practices or other things that they might have stolen. Besides the old concept. Knowing that some internal files where stolen too. For whatever that lintels.

Guys we should sticky this topic Sardukhar . So we know not to post anything about the leaks, so lurkers and forum members alike should know.

Last edited by a moderator:
reidyboy102998;n8838640 said:
Guys we should sticky this topic Sardukhar . So we know not to post anything about the leaks, so lurkers and forum members alike should know.

A. Oh, I think the topic will be busy enough.

B. We have enough stickies.

C. People should reaaaalllllly know better than to post links to leaked content. If you don't know better or won't abide by civilized standards, the warning is there so Marcin or Vatt don't yell at me when I splash evildoers. Everyone else, yeah, c'mon. DO you really need to be reminded not to be a douche?

I think the fact that someone had to hack cdpr for this info speaks volumes about how excited people are for this game. I for one cant wait. Doesnt matter what they leak it wont ruin this game its just got too much behind it already. CDPR we got your backs!! You guys are the greatest studio in the world and you have the greatest fans with you all the way!! Fucl those hackers whoever they are like how dare they!! Im not condoning hacking but if u wanna go hack ea/bioware or some other company who just cares about money instead of their fans go ahead...but leave an honest company like cspr out of it. Someones always gotta ruin a good thing n it makes me sad.

Donum-Dei;n8838340 said:
For real you think that person is here? Or care much to even bother to think about log in.

what is a joke

MadqueenShow;n8838320 said:
For reasons I cannot understand, the video is marked as unavailable inside this forum, but you can watch it on YouTube with the link.

It's almost like they don't want us to see it haha What a coincidence!

Sardukhar;n8838820 said:
People should reaaaalllllly know better than to post links to leaked content.

To be honest, if this was a Call of Duty forum I would expect people posting links with the text "The leaked designs" that link to a 5 year old style drawing of a penis.

Fuck, This sucks. Sorry CDPR, This couldn't happen to a worse r target. I hope you get this situation resolved.

<3

Don't know what to say...on one hand if this is real then just feck those who are desperate enough to do something like this,on the other hand it could be a PR stunt...surprise marketing that was announced not that long ago...getting hacked(hint..hint).....2 days before E3 starts.

I and some others have gone into the conspiracy territory. But I'm not judging CDPR for this if it's really a PR stunt, specially if we keep in mind that anything that makes the game more popular is important.

For all I care CDPR can keep slaves developing Cyberpunk 2077 in their basement and I would still like you guys.

Top Bottom