thanks for nothing

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edo34;n8891450 said:
Lol 2 years...try 5 years...it's all good tho.

5 years? lmao I am waiting Cyberpunk 2077 since 1986 when Mike Pondmith talked to me and my friends about making this game based on the 2020 pen and paper game that didn't even exist kiddo

Last edited:
Ya they have to answer to the investors but theyve said before that they know they have to be careful what they say in rhw investors conferences because they know that shit is public and gamers here what is said. Dont think for a second that they didnt plan out what they were gonna say if someone asked about cyberpunk 2077 in the investors conference. They knew exactly what they were doing. Obv they know everytime someone is going to ask about cyberpunk because obv they wanna know. And ya there investors but they invest with an understanding that cdpr is entitled to give them financial specofics theyre not entitled to tell them shit about a game that hasnt been officially revealed yet obv or else an investor would stand up and say i demand to know everything about your secret games and they would have to tell them. They knew what they were saying come on seeiously??

CDPR will show CPunk when it's ready. They never hinted at E3 showing.

If you want to discuss Release Speculation, we have a place for that.

Locking thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom