Geoff Keighley Teases CP2077

+
Wait a minute, this is not a coincidence. We're going to have a trailer for CP2077!

Apophenia /æpoʊˈfiːniə/ is the human tendency to perceive meaningful patterns within random data.

Someone said on the cyberpunkgame subreddit that it was fabian doehla who was wearing it around e3 so its def official swag thats for sure. Ill take one and that same logo on black hoody as well lol...fuck me i feel like there just fucking with us now. I dont know hoe much more of this i can take

Lisbeth_Salander;n8903780 said:
Wait a minute, this is not a coincidence. We're going to have a trailer for CP2077!

Apophenia /æpoʊˈfiːniə/ is the human tendency to perceive meaningful patterns within random data.

Did say it could mean nothing, probably not news worthy. I'm fully aware of that tendency.

Mekari;n8904160 said:
Did say it could mean nothing, probably not news worthy. I'm fully aware of that tendency.

Didn't mean to imply that. I just criticized my own hopes.

DarthRaver8686;n8904120 said:
Someone said on the cyberpunkgame subreddit that it was fabian doehla who was wearing it around e3 so its def official swag thats for sure. Ill take one and that same logo on black hoody as well lol...fuck me i feel like there just fucking with us now. I dont know hoe much more of this i can take

source?

Last edited:
Well, I don't want to tease or get any hopes up but there are some surprise stuff at the end of the E3 Coliseum (first one reserved for Square Enix)...

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lisbeth_Salander;n8904340 said:
Didn't mean to imply that. I just criticized my own hopes.

source?

Ah, I see. Sorry for taking it the wrong way :)

Last edited:
Lol they just know how hyped we are for this game. Theyre like shiiiit these people gettin hyped cuz someone posted a picture of a t-shirt. Better stomp that fire out before it gets outta hand haha

Maelcom404;n8916390 said:
Worth the wait ♥ :scaredpeasant:
[X]

Well... the writers from IGN who wrote that article are only asuming that CDPR would talk about CP2077 in 2017...

Because if you look at the original article (from reuters), the one that IGN based their article on, you will not find CDPR state that they would be talking about CP2077 in 2017... what is stated is: "We hope and we are certain that Cyberpunk has even bigger commercial potential. It is too early to talk about it, though. This year, and the next one will be the years of the Witcher."

So yeah... IGN was compleatly just guessing/assuming, or heck maybe even fabricating, that CP2077 would be talked about in 2017. ;)

Sydanyo;n8926020 said:
So what you're saying is that IGN isn't a source for actual journalism? I'm shocked and appalled!

I don't know... maybe I am... maybe I ain't... take it as you will... XD

What I am advocating though, more then anything, is to look deeper then the surface of things you read... we have a pretty good word in Swedish for this, "Källkritik", or being "Källkritisk"... I think most of you are familiar with the English equivalent of the word, "Source criticism". :D

I still read all the same articles that most people do, good and bad ones... but I try and make sure I don't get to hung up on everything they say... and try and make sure to find and read potentual original sources (like the reuters article I linked in my previous post... which IGN actually did link right there in the article they wrote, which is actually good, that they atleast pointed you to where they got it from), and look at other things surrounding it as well, who wrote it and why, etc. I try to find the true puzzlepieces and combine them into what seems to be the most true image of the entire thing.

So I guess I am saying "Do look a gift horse in the mouth"... XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom