False Notice

+
False Notice

Estuve viendo como alguien en un foro, quiere llamar la atencion haciendose pasar por CD Project RED, es demasiado dudoso que alguien llamado Boske publique en otro medio que el oficial.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1353877

Es indudable que se trata de un maldito Fake para joder la vida, solicito que lo borren, porque es sabido que es mentira.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching as someone in a forum, wants to draw attention to being made CD Project RED, it is too doubtful that someone called Boske publish in another medium than the official.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1353877

Undoubtedly it is a damn fake to fuck life, I ask that they erase it, because it is known to be a lie.

I think hes trying to say something about boskee and the neogaf forums but that's about all i got out of it. Can you elaborate further haha???

Lol i feel like he was trying to make a valid point just maybe his english is holding him back. Sorry nt friend but yo no comprende

OP's "valid point" seems to be that the neogaf post, which is 90% links to CDPR's site, is somehow fake information.
but according to his only other post, he is waiting to get exclusive beta access to the game, so maybe he knows more than us. :hmm:

lord_blex;n8959280 said:
OP's "valid point" seems to be that the neogaf post, which is 90% links to CDPR's site, is somehow fake information.
but according to his only other post, he is waiting to get exclusive beta access to the game, so maybe he knows more than us. :hmm:

Hmmm.

HMMMMMMMMM.

animalfather;n8958970 said:
just ban the account. also new posters should not be able to make new threads.

>Join Date: 07-04-16
>new poster

Well, guess it's over for me then.

But seriously we should just ban everyone that has an account newer than 04-04-17

Lisbeth_Salander;n8967830 said:
>new poster

But seriously we should just ban everyone that has an account newer than 04-04-17

by new i mean a few days old haha, no ur fine and an asset. i just dont want someone new to come in here and make a thread with leak in the headline.

Lisbeth_Salander;n8967830 said:
>new poster

Haaaaaave you met Animal? We keep him around because he's funny and has lots of ideas. Some of them good, some of them...well..yeah.

I of course want to ban everyone who has an account newer than 2008. BECAUSE LEET.

Sardukhar;n8970730 said:
Haaaaaave you met Animal? We keep him around because he's funny and has lots of ideas. Some of them good, some of them...well..yeah.

Daily reminder that if you guys don't have any real life body augmentations then you're not a real Cyberpunk© and this forum is not for you.

metalmaniac21;n8973230 said:
Always knew left parties are up to something not good.

Based right wing imageboard poster cat.

Last edited:
I can translate:
He's saying that the people in the link he provided are claiming to be CD project RED, but that it's probably false.

Top Bottom