Something I made as a personal project in Unreal Engine 4

+
Something I made as a personal project in Unreal Engine 4

Heavily inspired by the Cyberpunk2077 trailer, although I had a few changes here and there (like Triss instead of the Cyberpunk2020 rulebook girl in the shop window :D)

I hope you guys like it, can't wait for the game to come out!

I apologize, I hope it is no capital offense! :D

I might or might not be a Triss fanboy since I was a kid playing Witcher 1 :p

GFazzini;n7122090 said:
I apologize, I hope it is no capital offense! :D

I might or might not be a Triss fanboy since I was a kid playing Witcher 1 :p

Hey, I like Triss too. Def. my favourite supporting character in Witcher. Well, maybe..no, it's Triss.

HOWEVER, that picture was Alt Cunningham, inventor of the Soulkiller program, which later took her life. It's a whole Cyberpunk 2020 thing.

GFazzini;n7118000 said:
Heavily inspired by the Cyberpunk2077 trailer, although I had a few changes here and there (like Triss instead of the Cyberpunk2020 rulebook girl in the shop window :D)

I hope you guys like it, can't wait for the game to come out!

Damn, you do know your stuff.
Good work.
Looks pretty good 9/10.
I never give 10/10 cause it feels overpowered.
I would love to jump around in this place. :3

Sardukhar;n7126550 said:
Hey, I like Triss too. Def. my favourite supporting character in Witcher. Well, maybe..no, it's Triss.

HOWEVER, that picture was Alt Cunningham, inventor of the Soulkiller program, which later took her life. It's a whole Cyberpunk 2020 thing.
Now, now, Sard ... just because most people have no idea who Alt, Johnny, Morgan and others are is no reason to be upset ... half of them probably have no idea who Adolf Schicklgruber was (even if that name is actually an urban myth in the first place).

This blew my mind, great work! I wish I knew how to make mats in UE, my attempt was a bit more messy.

Your dedication and work do pay off, good work! I am imagining building "Night City" would be quite massive.

Top Bottom