+
Also, the year CDPR is likely gonna break the silence about Cyberpunk.

Also, holy shit has it already been 4 years since i joined this place?

Last edited:
kanonite;n7385830 said:

Same goes for me crazy right? 4 years of awesome reveals and great trailers....just joking but yeah time runs fast man seems like yesterday when this forum was startet

braindancer12;n7393390 said:
Same goes for me crazy right? 4 years of awesome reveals and great trailers....just joking but yeah time runs fast man seems like yesterday when this forum was startet

man I wish i was here from the start with you guys

amirhoseinbz;n7410200 said:
man I wish i was here from the start with you guys

Great times back then quite different from now, the forum was much more lively but the hype from the teaser didn't hold forever....i miss the old guys, members like wisdom, chris, wars, spider....don't see them here a lot anymore i hope that changes after we finally get some real news

Meanwhile, in the 2020 timeline's 2017:
• Francis Young successfully grows three full-sized Stage Three(a) human bodies. The bodies are twisted and imperfect, and rely on drugs to survive, but they have complete, functional brains. Young attempts to imprint intellects into the clones with a new AI/Braindance process developed by MicroTech scientist Pritap Suwarti. The process is partly successful. The clones become self-aware, but their intellects are stunted by their imperfect brains.
• The Burp Cola Incident occurs in Denver. Burp Cola researchers, experimenting with subliminal advertising, crudely splice the emotions of thirst and desire for Burp Cola into a braindance program in an attempt to use subliminal advertising in the new technology. Using a "well-chromed" candidate, the scientists were too successful. The test subject assaulted two of the scientists and ripped apart a Burp Cola machine. His rampage ended when Denver Police took him down with extreme prejudice after he tore apart three Com'n'Go convenience stores.
• New ACPA units are rolled out simultaneously by Mitsubishi-Sugo and Arasaka (for the SDF and export, respectively). Both use the SegAtari VRI. The Mitsubishi-Sugo MSAS-17 Trooper is designed by popular Japanimation artist Inoue Keuma. The media provides fantastic coverage, and the SDF receives many applicants for Trooper positions.
• Germany signs a deal with Hungary, allowing the German army to train its troops in Hungary in exchange for military assistance.
• One-hundred three people are sentenced to death during the Weymouth bombing trials. Senior Justice Louis Graves earns the nickname "The Undertaker" from this trial.
• L-3 orbital colony is completed and named Galileo Cylinder (O'Neill Two).
• The Seven (nomad) Nations are established: the Snake Nation, the Blood Nation, the Folk Nation, the Jodes, the Thelas Nation, the Aldecaldos, and MetaCorp.
• John Dawson is arrested on Nov. 28, 2017 for multiple murders and conspiracy to commit multiple fraud. Dawson, the surviving half of the "Net Killers" was partially responsible for luring unsuspecting victims to his home with promises of love and sex. His accomplice, Catherine McKeever, was killed in the firefight prior to Dawson's arrest. Dawson is sentenced to death and his execution becomes the first "interactive" execution in the history of the U.S. Net54 wins the rights to broadcast the event, charging close to $3 million euro for one minute advertising spots during the broadcast. Citizens vote by 1-900 numbers and at 10 p.m., the results were tallied: 9.5 million for Dawson's execution and only 500,000 against. Dawson dies in front of a firing squad at 10:14 p.m.
• Militech supports African locals for "friendship reasons" (i.e. free). Neighboring governments declare Arasaka's lease to be valid until Jan. 1, 2018. Militech attacks Arasaka tank units, but Arasaka fends off all attacks. Shortly thereafter, the strongest warlord in the region is assassinated by a heavily-cybered black terrorist gang using new Militech weapons.
• NASA Mars mission departs.
• MetaCorp sells the JackSuit to Militech

In 2017 our timeline,
  • alphaBet Corporation unveils their first domestic robot as well as a powerful new home AI system
  • The Samsung chaebol faces an existential threat as the Eight Heavenly Faeries are defeated following an invisible war between South Korean anarchists and Samsung State forces
  • President Trump quietly advances the United States Advanced Military Unit project, allowing for battlefield droids to be tested in city streets
  • Chinese hackers steal classified information on DARPA's cortical modem program, potentially advancing the CCP's transhumanism projects by twenty years
  • The TALOS exosuit enters production for the US and Israeli militaries
I could come up with more, but I'd rather create a name for myself on this forum first.

Yuli-Ban;n7770930 said:
I could come up with more, but I'd rather create a name for myself on this forum first.
You have a name ... Yuli-Ban, any relation to Ray Ban?

((For non-Americans Rayban is a popular brand of sun glasses))

Define "breaking silence" because I've heard more about CP2077 in the past two weeks than I've heard about it between 2013 and the start of this year.
Mostly about how it's still definitely in development and is advanced, as well as that character creator leak from 4chan.

Yuli-Ban;n8296360 said:
Define "breaking silence" because I've heard more about CP2077 in the past two weeks than I've heard about it between 2013 and the start of this year.
Mostly about how it's still definitely in development and is advanced, as well as that character creator leak from 4chan.

Eh? Unless I'm wrong that was fan art.

kanonite;n7385830 said:

Based on the attention CDPR is giving to Gwent This isn't the year for Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:
When you're trying to turn that "glorified card game" into a GOAT classic, you're going to spend as much time on it as it wants. And I know what I said— IT has wants, and they're going to satisfy those wants.

Top Bottom