If you're looking to buy the Cyberpunk 2020 rule book and setting books:

+
I can believe someone can sell his rulebooks, greedy corps, the allmighty MaxMike will punish you ! ...

All mine are too used to be sold, players likes to destroy the rules you used to kill their favorite solos and coffee drop is cold revenge. they must be made in solid kevlar, that's Cyberpunk !

I can believe someone can sell his rulebooks, greedy corps, the allmighty MaxMike will punish you ! ...

All mine are too used to be sold, players likes to destroy the rules you used to kill their favorite solos and coffee drop is cold revenge. they must be made in solid kevlar, that's Cyberpunk !

Poetry.... pure poetry.... mad Ginsburgesque poetry.....

C._MacLeod;n1295372 said:
Now if only I could find the core rulebook in Finnish from somewhere...

I usually detest anything having been translated into my native tongue but Cyberpunk 2020 in Finnish is actually legendary, and so unbelievably well done that the feeling you get from it is so Cyberpunk 2020 you wouldn't believe. It takes things seriously, but is just enough tongue-in-cheek to be awesome. I think it should be said that nothing in English translates well to Finnish, ever. That's why the Finnish translation of Cyberpunk 2020 is just mindbogglingly good.

Probably just silly to answer this old post but whatever.
Well, almost 4 years and no change with availability on FIN-translation. And there most likely will never be. Ended up with english version now. Some of source books apparently are still somewhat accessible in Finnish though.

Last edited:
No Title

Attachments

• photo98240.jpg
    photo98240.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 242
Top Bottom