PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

• Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(( Sorry for the slow reply, putters been in the shop last couple days having a fan replaced. ))

(( Nando ... you recall Gremlin gave you each an encrypted ear-bud radio ... I'll assume you let Mouse know you're leaving on that. ))

The only trouble Setsuna has getting back to the hotel is getting groped in the NCART.
Returning to the hotel you find most folks are asleep. You'll did just arrive from Tokyo after all.

An uncomfortable experience, but looking like he does, he probably deserved that. As soon as Setsuna returns to his room, barring any difficulties, he'll throw himself on the softest surface he can and kick back. It's probably too late for a jam session, after all.

(Welcome back! By the way, I'll be leaving for basic military training in a little under two weeks. I'll be gone for 2 months, just to let you know.)

(( Have fun! Retired USMC here :D Just let us know in the game mechanics/character creation thread when you're back. ))

Well .. it's not "your" room ... you're bunking with Akinori (who's sound asleep when you arrive), but you do have your own bed at least this time!

(Can do!)

Setsuna can't blame him. Jet lag's a real thing! Setsuna will disrobe and as neatly as possible fold his clothes and set them at the foot of his bed before relaxing. He does take stock of his stuff, though. Guitar. Pick. ...Cute stuffed bear from that one hospital visit. The essentials.

kabukiman1973;n8630290 said:
(( Might not want to let her hear you calling her that. ))

Using the radio link Gremlin gave you he directs you to where he's over looking the pier from the top of a nearby building.
"Don't suppose you're SCUBA qualified?"
Chita is currently no where to be seen ... nor for that matter is Mouse.

(( As to Setsuna, I'll let you know when it's morning. ))

"Anything more complicated than a car, is outside of my comfort zone. But I suppose I could buy a chip and download the skill. Why?"

Gremlin chuckles in his raspy far-to-many-cigarettes-for-far-to-long voice ... "Exactly, I need to know how many chips to get and who isn't slotted for them. I didn't notice a chipware socket on Mouse did you?"

(( No you havn't,, but there could be one under his clothing. ))

"I can load up to 10 chips. I haven't see any sockets in Mouse, but he could have under his cloths".

OOC: I have the following neurolware and implants so it may easier to you:
Basic processor, nasal filters, cibermodem link , dataterm link , chipware socket, vehicle link, smartgun link machine tech link, interface cables, interface plugs,

kabukiman1973;n8713770 said:
OOC: I have the following neurolware and implants so it may easier to you:
Basic processor, nasal filters, cibermodem link , dataterm link , chipware socket, vehicle link, smartgun link machine tech link, interface cables, interface plugs,
(( Cybermodem link, dataterm link, vehicle link, smartgun link, machine tech link, interface plugs are ALL the same thing. Having more links means you can plug in more devices at once, but the links themselves are like USB ports, any link can work for anything. So ... if you want to save yourself a few $ and some humanity you can remove a few links if you want. Depends how many devices you think you may need to operate at the same time.))

Gremlin nods.
A few minutes later Mouse comes up on the com link. "Hey Nando, where'd ya go? Sorry if ya tried to call me, forget to turn the damn thing on."
Gremlin groans softly to himself.

kabukiman1973;n8733270 said:
OOC: Oh, I always though they were different specialized plugs. So I think that 4 are more than enough.
(( In CP2020 they are ... but remember that game was designed before USB's ... so unlike it I have cell phones, tablets, USBs, and a few other things. ))

Suhiira;n8723140 said:
A few minutes later Mouse comes up on the com link. "Hey Nando, where'd ya go? Sorry if ya tried to call me, forget to turn the damn thing on."
Gremlin groans softly to himself.
"Hello?"
"Is anyone there?"
"Is this damn thing working?"

"Oh ... OK ... I'll head back to, not much here other then the people we talked to earlier."

"Wanna meet him 'an bring him up here?" Says Gremlin.

Over the comm you hear "Planted, on to number four." Chita?

As you meet Mouse you hear; "Done, RTB" over the comm from Chita and shortly after you return to Gremlin so does she ... and she's wet. Apparently she was swimming in the harbor. You learn that Gremlin had her planting some surveillance devices around the warehouse. Frankly, you're not sure swimming in that water was a good idea. Not because of sharks but all the crud in it.

"Well, bit late to actually do much more tonight." Says Gremlin. "Meet back here tomorrow around midnight? Oh, Mouse, you have a chipware socket?"

"Ummm ... no ... why?"

"Because you're going swimming tomorrow ... under water." Says Chita.

"What !?! No fuckin way!"

(( Any comments Hernando wants to add? ))

Hernando smiles.
"You see, since me and Gremlin have chipwares we can't swim or the water will damage it. If we are lucky. So, you are the volunteer."

Top Bottom