x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sunder View Post

Wouldn't make much sense though in the case of Psycho Squad being called in. You get cyberpsychosis by replacing too much of your flesh with metal. That's on you.

The only plausible way for responsibility, or culpability, to be removed from an individual with cybernetic augmentation would be in the case of something like the Aug Incident from Deus Ex: HR/MD.
    I actually think it could make some sense. I was talking more along the lines of an episode in GITS: SAC 2nd GIG about a trial. It's one thing if you replaced your body with chainsaw arms and drill penises, but what if you went cyberpsycho and commited a crime after replacing too much of your body with, I don't know, anything that is supposed to make you more effective for your job or whatever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Decatonkeil View Post
      but what if you went cyberpsycho and commited a crime after replacing too much of your body with, I don't know, anything that is supposed to make you more effective for your job or whatever?
      Unlikely. If you're employed somewhere, your employers would keep track of this sort of thing.

No one wants to see their employees going psycho on them. It hurts the public image and profit margins.

Comment

• I hope that CD Projekt will show Cyberpunk 2077 in 2017

Everybody Lies...

Comment

• I hope that CD Projekt will show Cyberpunk 2077 in 2077

Comment

• Originally posted by Leorgrium View Post
            I hope that CD Projekt will show Cyberpunk 2077 in 2017
            I'm with you.

Comment

• 4 years ago the teaser trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 was released January 10 2013. Now it's January 10 2017. Man, time flies fast! Happy 4th Anniversary Cyberpunk 2077.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                X