x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - FORUM MAINTENANCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forums having "issues" again?

Not seeing the yellow highlighting for threads with recent posts and I can't seem to "dismiss" messages.
    I.E. someone quoted me in a post and I can neither "dismiss" the message nor does it go away when I go to the topic and read the post in question.
    "When you talk you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Comment

Originally posted by Suhiira View Post
      Not seeing the yellow highlighting for threads with recent posts and I can't seem to "dismiss" messages. I.E. someone quoted me in a post and I can neither "dismiss" the message nor does it go away when I go to the topic and read the post in question.
      See if it is fixed now.
      Click here for 14 sexy, and unbelievably easy tricks to keep you from being banned! If you see this color, I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings.

"Many of our most serious conflicts are conflicts within ourselves. Those who suppose their judgments are always consistent are unreflective or dogmatic. - John Rawls

Comment

Originally posted by Rawls View Post
        See if it is fixed now.
        Seems to be.
        Thank whoever actually codes this place.
        "When you talk you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen you may learn something new." - Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
        X