Three others I milled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rawls;n7069480 said:

Legendary - The Last Wish
Epic - Milva
Three others I milled.

Hax!

Nice though. Congratulations.

Don't even remember most of them. But I haven't really gotten a rare and sought after card yet. Milva was good, caranthir and woody but imagine they're all quite common.

One of the first kegs I opened in the game:

uiOawmF.jpg

Had a few other good ones, but I still consider that the best.

@@ I do not have screenshot...but I will now make the effort.
But I have gotten 2 legendaries and an epic before.

Roach and Isengrim (with an epic I had already, I think Vesemir)

idomyownstunts;n7069770 said:
Unlucky three-card pick
Dude that sucks. The first time I glanced at it, I thought, those are all good cards ... why is that unlucky? I just noticed the x1 above each. My condolences.

I too don't have screenshot as I am getting good cards before new patch & I got Yennefer & Roach but milled both for some cards thinking they are not that useful but now regretting :(

After new patch not a single legendary :(

Thanks Rawls It was not long after I had crafted Eithné too, so stinging. I would be on 800 scraps right now getting Igni™© with it.

Last edited:
I really wish they'd make legendary cards appear more often rather than being completely random. Maybe once in every 5-6 keg openings or so.
After well of over a hundred openings, I just have 6 legendary cards. The only neutral one I have is Regis and none from the Skellige faction.

From kegs (free kegs I don't buy them) I have Ermion, Dijkstra, Saskia, Zoltan, and silver cards like: Pavetta, Jaskier, Nenneke etc. I have luck with kegs:)

I've mentioned elsewhere that over the past 2 days, i've opened 2 kegs (only have time for the first 3 wins), and both have contained legendaries.

The first contained Avallach/ Madman Lugos/ Geralt Igni (Based on being Neutral and beneficial to most decks, I chose Geralt)
The second contained Avallach/ Cerys/ The Last Wish (I chose the Last Wish, same reason as above, but strengthening my Skellige deck greatly)

YenneferB;n7073060 said:
From kegs (free kegs I don't buy them) I have Ermion, Dijkstra, Saskia, Zoltan, and silver cards like: Pavetta, Jaskier, Nenneke etc. I have luck with kegs

How many kegs did you open so far?
Mine have also been free keg openings (over a 100 so far), but only 6 legendary cards so far.

aadi4287;n7073240 said:
How many kegs did you open so far?
Mine have also been free keg openings (over a 100 so far), but only 6 legendary cards so far.

Almost 68 kegs I think. I saw on youtube that some people who buy kegs open over 30 and didn't have a single legendary or even epic card.

Top Bottom