x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

  • Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that dont GG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Zjiin View Post
    I dont GG anyone sat in the casual queue with a card-for-card Henselt or Consume netdeck. You already ruined the ranked ladder, stay there and dont ruin casual as well you lemmings.
    This^

    Comment


    • IMO they should give you a reward for sending GG to the opponent not the other way around.

      Comment


      • I usually GG with a few exeptions:

        -Rude behaviour (roping, BM'ing etc) gets no GG
        -Playing top meta decks in casual gets no GG (but i do give them GG in ranked)

        Comment


        • I almost never send a "GG" to Dagon players, when I end up with my last card being the obligatory Weather Card, it's my turn, and the opponent still haven't played Dagon, and it settles the match.

          And players that abuse "Thanks".

          Comment


          • 1. If you win - give GG.
            2. If you lose - wait for the winner gives you GG and give it back.
            3. If the guy forfeits - no GG.
            4. If during the game opponent start to waste tine or in the ending round, even if I have passed, have to put out all his cards out without purpose - no GG.
            That's my moto.

            Comment


            • I don't GG for devourer (Dagon and Northern Realms (Golden Boys & Treb) and they know why.
              Also I don't GG if people don't stop playing although I already passed.
              Last edited by LifxGaming; 18-05-17, 01:10.

              Comment


              • These GG flowcharts/rule-sets are really quite amusing, you guys have really put a ton of thought into a button press for 5 scraps.

                If you're not GGing I read it as you're insulted/mad/angered etc, I actually get more from this schadenfreude than the 5 scraps ever would.

                Also since when was playing the entire hand bad mannered? I make a lot of decisions based on reading the opponents capabilities and intentions, therefore I gain a lot by seeing the entire hand play out.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Redcoat2012 View Post
                  These GG flowcharts/rule-sets are really quite amusing, you guys have really put a ton of thought into a button press for 5 scraps.

                  If you're not GGing I read it as you're insulted/mad/angered etc, I actually get more from this schadenfreude than the 5 scraps ever would.

                  Also since when was playing the entire hand bad mannered? I make a lot of decisions based on reading the opponents capabilities and intentions, therefore I gain a lot by seeing the entire hand play out.

                  It's bad sportsmanship. You don't kick guy when he's down. Just win the game and move on to your next competitor. Why do you want to see your hand play out when the end result is the same? If it's something you enjoy doing then keep doing it. I won't Good Game this behavior.

                  Comment


                  • I don't GG when the game is both rigged by bad draw & opponent spam emotes &/or it's Sco'toel. Problem?

                    Comment


                    • I might have given 5 GG all day. I don't GG weather/treb spammers and there doesn't seem to be much else.

                      Comment


                      • Update from me: I'm apparently at the part of the ladder where people spam emotes. I rarely GG anymore. I don't mind the emote system at all, but damn just spamming it? Get over yourself...its not that distracting, just childish. :P

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by a_page06 View Post
                          Update from me: I'm apparently at the part of the ladder where people spam emotes. I rarely GG anymore. I don't mind the emote system at all, but damn just spamming it? Get over yourself...its not that distracting, just childish. :P
                          I had an opponent do that one time and he kept emojing "Thanks" before the second round was over because I lost it (on purpose). When the 3rd round came and it looked like I was gonna win it I spammed it right back. Dude got cocky. Funny to say he didn't GG me at the end of the round

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The_def_star View Post

                            I had an opponent do that one time and he kept emojing "Thanks" before the second round was over because I lost it (on purpose). When the 3rd round came and it looked like I was gonna win it I spammed it right back. Dude got cocky. Funny to say he didn't GG me at the end of the round
                            I just don't engage. I don't do any of the emotes anymore, they're so tired and boring after you've played for a bit (and mind you I've only been playing the beta for about a month...) I just can't fathom why you would just spam the stupid thing. Doesn't this break that guy's focus a bit or something? :P

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The_def_star View Post


                              It's bad sportsmanship. You don't kick guy when he's down. Just win the game and move on to your next competitor. Why do you want to see your hand play out when the end result is the same? If it's something you enjoy doing then keep doing it. I won't Good Game this behavior.
                              This is the problem I have, It's not actually bad sportsmanship though, you're not "kicking them when their down". It's just a game, it'll take 30 seconds roughly, and again the reason why is to see the hand play out is to in/validate suspicions that I may have held that impacted decision making. It's like that scene in Dirty Harry, the whole 6 shots or 5 thing, some of us need to know. Feel free to not GG.

                              I'd argue that if the 20-30 seconds means more than knowing what was held that you have the option to forfeit and that it is on you. I'd perhaps even go so far as to say it's bad etiquette not to show your remaining hand; assuming you wouldn't end up scorching yourself doing so, but I'm not really the type to try and get my way by calling people that disagree bad sportsman if there is even half a decent argument for both sides. I feel similar about roping, sometimes people like or even need to reflect heavily on their decisions and they aren't just sitting their twiddling their thumbs, it would be hard to tell if your dealing with someone that is doing one thing or the other.

                              Comment


                              • Bad sportsmanship: I play Skillege( worst fraction) against COnsume/Weather monsters(best/top tier) and I almost never get a GG. You would think that playing the best deck and losing to a RANDOM WOULD WARRENT A GG. It does not, but out playing the enemy is always sweetest.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X