x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make and share your own GWENT cards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make and share your own GWENT cards!

This topic where if you want to share from your own GWENT cards.
    Want to make a GWENT cards? Visit here: http://custom-gwent.com

Comment

Alright. This is what idea I got. Made it really fast. Don't know if it would be balanced, most important is the ability.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gwent_custom_ac1578d2757df4f461823dfc049063ab.png
Views:	1
Size:	430.1 KB
ID:	7408640

Comment

Knightlon Nice but Letho should be legendary card instead epic.

Comment

As I said, all is a matter of change except the description

Comment

I love that leto ability.
            seams totally "leto".

some of mine :
            Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_4abd9af615231c974e70d9884c658465.png Views:	1 Size:	442.2 KB ID:	7409390

Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_53d31b1c8796a46ed36bdbbd75288fba.png Views:	1 Size:	38.9 KB ID:	7409400

Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_67685818e222f8eaa826074285d8f609.png Views:	1 Size:	28.5 KB ID:	7409410

Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_fb11e9daa0c0c6ec935ac3fce488f468.png Views:	1 Size:	20.0 KB ID:	7409420

Last edited by muetdhivers; 04-01-17, 14:39.

Comment

I don't know why they are smaller and smaller this one is reduced to a size none readable idk why...
              Attached Files
              Last edited by muetdhivers; 04-01-17, 14:44.

Comment

Will post a few here eventually:
                Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_a57a60a6439e147511764196d24c8b01.png Views:	1 Size:	459.0 KB ID:	7410080

Above image is from the Witcher 3.

and a slight modification from one I mentioned before ...
                Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_4c47599ba3520f6df9e60be00f4c3da7.png Views:	1 Size:	463.0 KB ID:	7410510

The above image was found here - https://moonhavenforest.wordpress.co...elf-sorceress/ - Credit to appropriate place and all that).

And the last one for now ...
                Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_50e3b7ac144afcd8cc8a6656c01c92d7.png Views:	1 Size:	465.4 KB ID:	7411240

This one is a little more complicated than the others. It's a mix of muster and the Virhead Officer's ability (but the +1 and -1 only apply to one random card rather than all cards at that numerical value). That makes this a 15 point play (9 for the cards + 6 for the ability). It's a play on the idea of the Rats stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. The image above is of Falka and Mistle (by "jooleya"). There would also be one of Giselher and Iskra as well as one of Asse, Kayleigh and Reef. I am imagining the seven of them at the celebration at Glyswen - where when one has all three different copies of the card it makes one cohesive image. All of them would be called "Rats" so the player could only have a total of three Rats cards.
                Last edited by Rawls; 04-01-17, 18:37.
                Please review and abide by the Forum Rules & Regulations. If you see this color, I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings.

"Many of our most serious conflicts are conflicts within ourselves. Those who suppose their judgments are always consistent are unreflective or dogmatic. - John Rawls

Comment

Originally posted by Rawls View Post
                  Will post a few here eventually:

Click image for larger version

Name:	gwent_custom_a57a60a6439e147511764196d24c8b01.png
Views:	1
Size:	459.0 KB
ID:	7410080
                  Isn't that like a worse Udalryk?

Comment

Ah, finally I can show some respect to this lady! I loved her in BAW
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_d51501cfd192fbfed0c572fe85efab89.png Views:	1 Size:	441.3 KB ID:	7410320

For those who doesn't know who she is... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEFz2-LBwXM
                    Last edited by Sunsibar; 04-01-17, 16:17.
                    Please be kind and keep the FORUM RULES in mind.
                    Looking for a place where to discuss about other video games and other topics not related to CDPR games? Check out our Community section. Hairy Bear is a nice tavern for casual chit chat.

Comment

Originally posted by KasumiGoto View Post

Isn't that like a worse Udalryk?
                      Yes. EDIT: I've always thought Scoia'tael needed some form of graveyard play. I thought about making it steal a random non-gold card from opponent's un-drawn deck rather than graveyard just to make it more different ... but ultimately yes it's the same idea.
                      Last edited by Rawls; 04-01-17, 16:48.
                      Please review and abide by the Forum Rules & Regulations. If you see this color, I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings.

"Many of our most serious conflicts are conflicts within ourselves. Those who suppose their judgments are always consistent are unreflective or dogmatic. - John Rawls

Comment

Originally posted by Rawls View Post

Yes.
                        I think that's a bit underwhelming, though if she could get golden cards too it would probably be fine. Also, she's pretty enough to be on the art without a mask!
                        Sunsibar omg xD

Comment

I made this one!

Usually the absorb are in the Monster Deck but since I made it thinking of a way to counter the ranked plague of Poor infantry/Mutagen/Foltest I thought she would be usefull in everyone decks, I don't think she OP since it a 4strenght cards that need to wait more than a turn before absorbing strength so she's pretty easy to counter!

For her use I think it's pretty simple to understand, for example:
                          Opponent play Poor Infantry
                          You play the Succubus
                          opponent put mutagen on poor infantry (3+4=7)
                          Destroy the buffed Poor Infantry with Alzur's Thunder (or what you have available)
                          Your turn end she absorb the buffed poor infantry you just destroyed !

http://custom-gwent.com/cards/5265d4...784e4e1837fa8e

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	gwent_custom_e533a9fb0cf1a71c15f10e8802f0fb50.png Views:	1 Size:	41.1 KB ID:	7410970

Comment

Working...
                              X