Want to ask Developer: How do you think about this?

+
Want to ask Developer: How do you think about this?

I know this issue have several a topic. But this topic I want to ask directly to developer. How do you think about this?

Oh, so funny right?

DelJay070;n7448750 said:
Coral + G:Aard is the answer

Sometime, they promote to gold card. GG then. :rolleyes:

4RM3D;n7448960 said:
And yet you felt the need to make another one of these.

Hehehe. Just funny.

pl91;n7449050 said:
there are so many poor infantry in the forums that foltest wont have money to pay them...............oh wait........

You think me haven't enough Oren to pay? Oh, come on!

pl91;n7449050 said:
there are so many poor infantry in the forums that foltest wont have money to pay them...............oh wait........

I think Emhyr is richer,but he disdained the poor infantry.

You think me haven't enough Oren to pay? Oh, come on!

[/QUOTE]

you cant talk foltest,you are dead!

Atp13;n7449470 said:
Igni material.
What if they promote into gold? :comeatmebro:

eillinggel;n7449490 said:
Look forward to the next update patch.
Same as you. I wait to hear something news but 21 days so far we didn't hear anything.

eillinggel;n7449570 said:
I like Emhyr more,He has the temperament of the Emperor.
For now, Skellige as only my faction but I will play NIL also when it come out. Won't play another faction

No Title

DEERCG;n7449610 said:
What if they promote into gold? :comeatmebro:

Same as you. I wait to hear something news but 21 days so far we didn't hear anything.

because the christmas holidays ,darling...Be patient.look this,Ym'grymie aep Aard Ker'zaer, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd, Emhyr var Emreis!

Attachments

• photo98620.jpg
    photo98620.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 86
Considering that one frost would have won you the game, I can't see the problem. On my Scoia deck I just counter their Mardroeme with my own, on my skellige I just outscore them, simple as that. Obviously if I draw extremely bad cards I will lose, but that's with every deck and also your opponent can draw bad cards. PFi is so 2016.

KevstarxD;n7456890 said:
It's so 2016 that top ranked still use it :/
I'm not ranked high myself but from what I hear Scoia'tael are the main decks you find in the higher ranks and PFI are pretty much nonexistent

Tamacountry13;n7457480 said:
I'm not ranked high myself but from what I hear Scoia'tael are the main decks you find in the higher ranks and PFI are pretty much nonexistent

MMhhh - depends - I play a lot against rank 4 PFI cheese decks. Yesterday it was so unnerving that I even quit to play

Top Bottom