Playing gwent from the desktop shortcut

+
Playing gwent from the desktop shortcut

I have noticed that if I play Gwent by launching using the desktop shortcut created at install then the GOG app does not credit me for playing the game. I played every day for the past two weeks launching this way and when I opened Galaxy today I see it says I haven't played in 14 days despite that not being true. Once achievements are in game that will be an issue. However soon as I launch from within Galaxy it recognizes the play time.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. The devs don't want you to know you have been playing waaaaay too much Gwent.

That doesn't sound like it. I agree with OP. Would be nice if it worked like steam maybe or some in-game statistics.

Witcher 3 doesn't seem to have this problem for me. Just the Gwent beta. Although it has been a while since I played Witcher 3. Being that the install creates the shortcut for you it certainly should be giving you play time credit same as if you went through galaxy. plus it hits the same servers so not sure why it wouldn't be updating galaxy stats.

Top Bottom