Nilfgaard thoughts

+
Nilfgaard thoughts

Hey CDPR, will you give us a sneak peak anytime on the faction identity of Nilfgaard?

I'm thinking it'll be a heavy spy-based deck kind of like in Witcher 3. Which gave me the idea, maybe you can have deck milling abilities that forces the opponent to discard cards from their deck? This would work great against draw-heavy decks. It wouldn't be too strong, and may even help Skellige, but I would love being able to place down a spy end of 2nd round that discards the remaining card off a Scoitael deck, which is probably Ciri-Dash or another gold card.

Miatrix;n7480410 said:
Hey CDPR, will you give us a sneak peak anytime on the faction identity of Nilfgaard?

I'm thinking it'll be a heavy spy-based deck kind of like in Witcher 3. Which gave me the idea, maybe you can have deck milling abilities that forces the opponent to discard cards from their deck? This would work great against draw-heavy decks. It wouldn't be too strong, and may even help Skellige, but I would love being able to place down a spy end of 2nd round that discards the remaining card off a Scoitael deck, which is probably Ciri-Dash or another gold card.

Actually at least for now what we know is that nilfgaard will be based around revealing opponents cards and similar based mechanics.
its was mentioned that the spay heavy w3 nilfgaard would be unbalance in standalone Gwent.

pl91;n7481820 said:
if you go lore-wise, nilfgard will have to absolutely wreck northern realms.

Unless you are playing Radovid. >:) (Game lore wise)

I just hope its coming this month along with Single Player Campaign. Started to save on ore/scraps to buy as many packs as soon Nilfgaard arrives

Top Bottom