Suspicious [Double Hjalmar?]

+
Suspicious [Double Hjalmar?]

So - How can a Hjalmar card be played 2 times in gold ? He played him in second round and in the 3 again. I was all O_O ??? The player had no Johnny - nor I had one. Skellige can not demote the cards. So how can this happen ? Any ideas ? BTW it was an XBOX Player - since i do not own such a player I have no idea how cheats can be possible.

D-shackles wasn't involved. The card was still gold at the end of round 2. And ... I am pretty sure he had no Renew. We had both only 2 cards left - so I did pay attention to what happened very closely.
Should have made a screenshot .. but who expects this ?

I think if they add a playback feature a lot of these posts will go away as I'm sure the majority of the time a card was played that the poster just forgot about, or missed. I've claimed bug or cheat several times myself after a game, but usually when I start looking at gwent db at all the cards that could be the culprit I suddenly remember one of them being played.

rajule;n7512480 said:
I think if they add a playback feature a lot of these posts will go away as I'm sure the majority of the time a card was played that the poster just forgot about, or missed.

Yeah, i think the same. I've seen tons of threads about duplicated cards and i have yet to see such thing, so, forgive me, but i'm skeptical.

the game is still in beta so there are any sorts of bugs possible as well as exploits, i havent encountered those in my own matches personally but anything can happen no need to jump the poster with accusations

IAxiiYourMother;n7512290 said:
OP said no one played Johnny, though I do feel like we should just give him his own section on the forum for all the false bug reports he causes. >.<

Many thanks for this awesome answer:p I believe I am not the only one - OH and the He IS A SHE ! *points to the name*
Btw: I have one technical bug and another send to the staff. The only one I could remember was indeed a missed Johnny. So why you say all the false bug reports I cause ?? :facepalm2:

LadyAly;n7513430 said:
Many thanks for this awesome answer:p I believe I am not the only one - OH and the He IS A SHE ! *points to the name*
Btw: I have one technical bug and another send to the staff. The only one I could remember was indeed a missed Johnny. So why you say all the false bug reports I cause ?? :facepalm2:

By him I mean Johnny, not you. Promise I didn't assume your gender. Never going to make fun of someone submitting bugs to improve the game. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah I see - Thx for clarification. BTW I was not mad rather amused :) Still I try to figure what happened - it could be only Renew

LadyAly;n7513430 said:

But... but... what about rule 30?! :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom