Mardroeme needs to go

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mardroeme needs to go

Dear CD Projekt

I really like gwent i was having fun. Before you gave me a beta key i wished to make a Cerys deck even if it wasnt a top tier i just loved the concept. When i started to play i tried to main skellige to gather slowly cards for the Cerys deck. After a few days i even added Mardroeme to buff my clan tuirseach skirmishers but many northren realms scoiatel and even monster decks use it too soo just used it to delay. Here comes the problem Mardroeme banish the queensguard soo my dreamed Cerys deck is useless.

I tried to make a budget northern realms with buffs to grind gold and my reaver hunters are constantly banished turn 2. And the worst part i faced the copy paste PI+Mardroeme deck like 5 times in a row today. ( I conceded in all because my deck is average and cant even beat them one round plz dont ban me i didnt do it for the gg).

My point is this Mardroeme is just to powerfull the only counter to Mardroeme is another Mardoeme, is flexible and the banish effect ruins a lot of decks. Only 1 Mardroeme with PI will make you lose the fun the rest of the game (unless you are using monster weather). Think about removing or nerfing this card or add counter cards.

Make Cerys great again. Thank you.

Mardroeme will not be removed. However it is likely it will be changed in an upcoming patch. Pretty much everything is already discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom