It has not been updated for a long time.

+
It has not been updated for a long time.

All right,maybe i played everyday so I‘m just tired of the game environment now.It's been a long time from last update,and hope to see something new...Forgive me,Such is human nature that people always like something new.:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
i cant say i disagree,it really has been quite some time since last update.some changes would be nice(any changes) :/.

It‘s clearly that only three mature decks in Gwent now,ST ciri Dash,NR Reaver Scout and demote baron,SK Ocvist and Light Longship,I met the three decks again and again...sometimes others....just lost a sense of freshness.

Tamacountry13;n7530480 said:
It's been less then a month since the last update, Compared to Hearthstone or Elder Scrolls Online is relatively short

It's been more than a month..last update is 19 Dec.2016.....

eillinggel;n7530920 said:
Ha...that's just an emergency repair of Mardroeme bug....No balance adjust and no new change.....

You ever thought about how much work / knowledge and passion is invovled in every update ?
Too long time for you ? Go - help them. You can't ?
Then stop being ungrateful and kick the Dev's heels impatient.

LadyAly;n7531260 said:
You ever thought about how much work / knowledge and passion is invovled in every update ?
Too long time for you ? Go - help them. You can't ?
Then stop being ungrateful and kick the Dev's heels impatient.

You are ridiculous~I'm grateful and I love CDPR. I just talk about something as a player.Can't the player express his thoughts?I just think it's a long time since the last update,I am very grateful to the developer.Hope to see next update soon..:)

If its for me they can take their time for the next patch, I just hope they will fix the major issues with the current meta IF they release the next patch (or at least try to improve the current situation; Monsters being too weak and NR/ST dominating the game in particular).

Gwent had been receiving a sizable new patch after new patch almost every 14 days up until ranked play has been added, so yes, it feels like a new patch should drop soon, however I can't help but think that they might want to wait until the end of ranked season 1 before adding Nilf, if true that puts the next major patch into mid-Feb I believe. Just conjecture on my part but hey.

A wild guess would be 19 Feb. Reason for this is that they said that next patch (exception hot fix patches) will be a major patch (balance, new cards, Nilfgaard) and they stated that new cards will be released at 2 months intervals.

Top Bottom