View Craft/Mill value when opening barrels.

+
View Craft/Mill value when opening barrels.

When opening barrels it would be really nice to be able to see the craft/mill value when opening barrels.
a. When i'm 20-30 short of crafting something it would be nice to know I just picked up enough duplicates to craft it.
b. It would prevent the ill feeling of selecting a rare that would have only cost you 200 to craft and passed on something that cost 800.

Delpheki;n7533040 said:
When opening barrels it would be really nice to be able to see the craft/mill value when opening barrels.
a. When i'm 20-30 short of crafting something it would be nice to know I just picked up enough duplicates to craft it.
b. It would prevent the ill feeling of selecting a rare that would have only cost you 200 to craft and passed on something that cost 800.

The little crystals in bottom right corner indicate the rarity.
White = 5 scraps for mill
Blue = 10 scraps for mill
Purple = 50 scraps for mill
Yellow/Golden = 200 scraps for mill

I wish I had known that before I passed up Igni. I assumed all 3 cards revealed had the same value. Oh well, thanks.

Delpheki;n7533140 said:
I wish I had known that before I passed up Igni. I assumed all 3 cards revealed had the same value. Oh well, thanks.
All three of the last cards should be the same rarity I believe. At least that has been my experience.

All 3 cards you select have always the same value (craft/mill-wise).
Rarity shouldnt be confused with card type.
There are 4 rarities and 3 card types.
The rarities are common (white), rare (blue), epic (purple), legendary (yellow/orange). Rarities are not affected by deck limitations directly, they just determine how "rare" those cards come from kegs and what their craft/mill ratio is.
Card types determine the "class" of those cards. There are Bronze cards (you can have up to 3 duplicates of each bronze card in your deck), silver cards (you cant have duplicates of them in your deck and pick up to 6 different silvers) and lastly gold cards (you cant have duplicates of them in your deck and pick up to 4 different golds).
All card types are shown by the bordercolor of a card while the rarity is shown in the small square.
​Currently there are no rare/legendary bronze cards but there are silver/gold cards that are rare or legendary. So if you get to chose 3 legendary cards where 2 of them have gold borders and thr last one has a silver border you dont "lose" scraps if you chose the silver card instead of the 2 golds.
So as long as you dont have all cards you can chose just pick those that you want to use in your decks ;)

But you may have access to craft a 200 version of the cards being offered like heroes or leaders where as Igni doesn't get cheaper than 800. This must've been the mistake I made.

Delpheki;n7534160 said:
But you may have access to craft a 200 version of the cards being offered like heroes or leaders where as Igni doesn't get cheaper than 800. This must've been the mistake I made.

??? In last 3 cards, if one of them was Igni, the other two were legendary too, SO you still got a legendary. Mind telling what card did you receive then?

EDIT: Because if you're talking about Premium Leader cards, they can't be in the same keg (I mean last 3 cards) with a legendary. They count as an epic (200 scrap).

I don't remember exactly but now that I understand the color coding icon I analyzed my collection and determined I must have chosen Pavetta at the time since I was building northern realms and had no idea a silver could be a legendary. Thanks everyone for clearing this up, I was really kicking myself thinking I had thrown away a legendary.

Rawls;n7533340 said:
All three of the last cards should be the same rarity I believe. At least that has been my experience.

I've had a really weird keg. I got to choose between 3 leader cards and one of them was animated/premium. I didn't have a copy of the 2 regular ones but I did have the regular copy of the premium card. (I picked the animated card anyway)

TheWalkingHawking;n7535350 said:
That's only partly true, they have the same rarity, but one of them can be Premium, making it more valuable mill-wise.

You might want to check them again :D Animated (premium) cards have the same mill-value like their non-animated version. They are just more expensive to craft^^

Last edited:
Strollin;n7535500 said:
You might want to check them again :D Animated (premium) cards have the same mill-value like their non-animated version. They are just more expensive to craft^^
Hm, you're right, i checked its crafting value, not milling, my bad.

Top Bottom