People who do this for ten minutes.

+
People who do this for ten minutes.

Won't get a GG when they finally realise that i won't just give up, and then forfeit because they didn't manage to make me forfeit.

Really bad behaviour to force someone to look at a loop for that long.

no one is forcing anyone to anything - you wanted to see the loop, so you did not forfeited, he was just wasting his own time.

unless you meant forcing CDPR to change how johhny and operator work- neither should copy a fleeting card.

No but i can't understand how someone can just go on with that loop, it's pretty bad sportsmanship to just try to get the other player to forfeit. He had already lost the game and only did that to be a annoying turd. I never forfeit when i know i have the advantage in round three.

It just took him ten minutes to realise that i won't just give him a win and then he forfeited.

Last edited:
Johnny at its finest.:cheers:

(thats pretty much bm over there but well that doesnt happen every day^^)

I saw this post on reddit except it was the other guy showing off. Chances of it working are pretty slim but still it is pretty ridiculous.
The ONLY way this ends is if someone forfeits.
Fortunatly for you, you can walk away and do something while he's stuck there summoning non stop

Guess it is pretty rare to get 4 Ocvist - 2 Johnny's and 2 Caretakers. I guess he was simple inebriated by this unusual success

Yeah, that's me, im guilty. I wasn't doing it to make you fortefit, just wanted to record 4 ocvist loop (as i did with 5 ocvist loop a few patches back). I fortefited to give you the game and I planned to do it from the beginning but i understand why you took it that way :)

EDIT: Just saw you talking about 10 minutes so I checked the recording - 3 minutes 2 seconds.

Last edited:
Operator on Ocvist, Heg played his own ocvist and my ocvist, killed both of the with vywerns, johnny on a silver card, got johnny (ofc), so I used him on imlerith counting on second Caretaker and got him.

This is 99% of bad blood in multiplayer games. People assume malice from voiceless names on the internet. I saw these threads so much during Heartstone. Somebody talking about how horrible somebody played, assuming it couldn't be anything but that.

Deou;n7540310 said:
Yeah, that's me, im guilty. I wasn't doing it to make you fortefit, just wanted to record 4 ocvist loop (as i did with 5 ocvist loop a few patches back). I fortefited to give you the game and I planned to do it from the beginning but i understand why you took it that way :)

EDIT: Just saw you talking about 10 minutes so I checked the recording - 3 minutes 2 seconds.

I didn't really time it but it felt like it went on forever, i put the controller down and started up Youtube on my phone while waiting. And well with that i guess i will change my opinion about you. No bad blood, it was a bit annoying at the time, i only wanted card advantage for third round anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom