Amazing Lucky Kegs

+
Amazing Lucky Kegs

I just wanted to share with you all the luckiest keg opening i've ever had.
In regards to the whiny "My 40 kegs brought me nothing"(which can be of course true, but sometimes you just gotta wait for it) :p
I've opened 6 kegs.
1st opening: Premium Radovid, Iris, Caranthir
2nd: Cerys, Dijkstra, Caretaker
3rd: Imlerith, Keira, Ioverth
4th: Premium Crach, Henselt, Dagon
5th opening, in the first drawing of 4 cards I got Ocvist.
and in the 6th i got Pavetta.
I had to share this, i wanted to save up kegs, but i thought what the hell, and got lucky.
And in the regards to those people who, like i said in the beginning, whine about not getting anything, heads up, cause once you get lucky like this, it feels good.
:geraltfeelgood:

Torrun;n7544720 said:
i wanted to save up kegs
So you didn't open any kegs for quite a while? I had a similar experience some time ago, though it was only 4 Epics and 1 Legendary out of 8 kegs, still... Now I think that chances to get something good may depend on how often you open kegs.

NlelithZ44;n7544810 said:
So you didn't open any kegs for quite a while?
Yea i've had 6 more i think but i got on my 7th keg nothing, so i stopped opening :p
I also have a lot of scraps, i am saving them for god knows what, but i feel also that if i craft a particular card, that in the next keg opening i'll get that same card i just crafted.

idomyownstunts;n7544870 said:
I hate you, err, I mean congratulations! Noice.
hehe, well damn you, err, i mean thanks :p
:hatsoff:

Torrun;n7545070 said:
but i feel also that if i craft a particular card, that in the next keg opening i'll get that same card i just crafted.

Please, I had exactly that situation with Isengrim and Iorveth. :geraltthatsgood:

Top Bottom