Please allow to browse cards left in your deck

+
Please allow to browse cards left in your deck

Hello Gwent devs,

I think with Gwent Tracker being legal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEeuGCr_psY&t=285) there is no good reason to be unable to browse cards you have left in your deck the way you can browse your graveyard. Can you please add this feature? Should be easy.

p.s. I know this feature isn't common in card games, but say Solforge have it and it causes no issues.
p.p.s. Off course, you shouldn't be able to browse your opponent's deck

Are you playing a 40 card deck? In most of my 25 and 30s, I know what I have left pretty much based on memory. Where would you need it? In the case of Mercenaries? Or Double Cross? Losing track of Fleeting cards?

This would be a nice feature, even though it isn't common in other CCG's, like you've mentioned. I guess it's more relevant here, because you actually play a big part of your deck in one game and you woudl need to know if a certain card (like First Light) will still have an effect.

Browsing through your graveyard isn't always the solution. You have to remember that one of your mercs got banished by Mardroeme, for example.

frbfree;n7562150 said:
Are you playing a 40 card deck? In most of my 25 and 30s, I know what I have left pretty much based on memory. Where would you need it? In the case of Mercenaries? Or Double Cross? Losing track of Fleeting cards?

Somehow I doubt you remember every single card in your deck and every single card you've played in the match. I'm guessing you're like me and look through your graveyard to figure out what you have left, but frankly OPs suggestion is easier, better, and not game-breaking given deck tracker exists and is OK'd by the devs.

Top Bottom