Confirm options?

+
Confirm options?

Sometimes it's really easy to hit the wrong row with a spell.I'm not sure if it'd be as simple as having a Checkmark and a Red Cross when you're using an ability but it can be pretty frustrating if you let up on your mouse too early.

OTOH, having to confirm every move will make the game flow sluggish. And all that for one mistake every now and then? Nah.

I'd rather notbut I understand the feeling.
I sometimes double-click and get a second unit spawn on the wrong row. Once, I clicked mechanically and played my last card on the 2nd round when the opponent had passed and I was winning.
So, quite often, I wish there had been a confirm button.
But I think it would make the game far too slow, so I'd rather keep cursing at myself for playing like a fool/too quickly.

No Title

4RM3D;n7564140 said:
OTOH, having to confirm every move will make the game flow sluggish. And all that for one mistake every now and then? Nah.

Well I'm not talking about an OK Cancel dialog each time you play a card. My main issue is with the dragging, I imagine I can just start double clicking when I go to play Manticore Venom so I avoid this issue but I'm talking about something inlined like attached. It just popped in my head so I figured I'd throw it out, cards are not very huge in this game so sometimes I feel it can be easy to hit the wrong thing. The best thing would be for me to just break my habit of using the drag and drop since it can just be deadly when using a row card.

Attachments

• photo103180.jpg
    photo103180.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 54
Worm4real;n7563830 said:
Sometimes it's really easy to hit the wrong row with a spell.I'm not sure if it'd be as simple as having a Checkmark and a Red Cross when you're using an ability but it can be pretty frustrating if you let up on your mouse too early.

Maybe try keyboard controls, either WASD or up,down,left,right and enter.
It's very difficult to make a mistake if you have to explicitly press enter to confirm your action.

Lim3zer0;n7564660 said:
Maybe try keyboard controls, either WASD or up,down,left,right and enter.
It's very difficult to make a mistake if you have to explicitly press enter to confirm your action.

Ah thanks I'll think about that. I kept forgetting since it's on console you don't really need the mouse.

Top Bottom