What is the reason to remove mobility from ST and make them row spesific?

+
Birkewedd;n7703900 said:
The ST saw that coming. Don't understand the complain at all. You've got two awesome decks (dworves and elves). What are you whining about again? Relentless mercs? Give me a break, lol.

Have you read the responses or did you just see the title and come to hate on ST users? I don't think anyone here is against the relentless mercs, we don't like the agility being removed as well as other changes that at least up front feel over the line.

rajule;n7704050 said:
I'm also very disappointed with the changes to many of the elf and ambush cards. some of them are fine. I never considered using the merc clear skies cheese that was apparently so rampant, but a lot of the other changes seem to have killed by "guerilla warfare" deck. to stop merc cheese, making them relentless was probably enough, they didn't need to also root them and other units to specific rows, now my 3 or 4 units are too spread out and have a harder time utilizing hawker healer or Toruviel. and some of the other changes lead back towards neophyte spam which they nerfed before cause they thought it was OP....

I don't want to build a neophyte deck either. I don't want that gameplay from scoia'tael, I get that with my henselt margaritta deck. What I liked with the elves was having a couple unassuming small units with a lot of offense and deception to win an outnumbered fight and I loved it.

However after spending all yesterday failing to tweak it into something workable I remain still very salty and will probably take some time away.

I feel you, but on the contrary, I always played neophyte deck, and I must clarify, I played dragoon based neophyte deck, not Isemgrim cheese (boooriiing). Still trying to make a neo deck I like since dragons don't spawn neos anymore, but failing...
Overall I don't understand some of the ST changes in the last two patches, but to keep on topic: relentless mercs was a must, but I don't see the need to remove the agile tag from so many ST units. It was fun, it was not OP, and it was part of the faction identity.

HenryGrosmont;n7703910 said:
I never implied I was mad. That's one.
Second, this is not the case of "nerf this/buff that". This is the case of removing diversity from the game and the arguments against that were provided many times before.
Third, I would strongly advise you from making baseless assumptions like that in your last sentence.

Cheers

:-D

Ok. I was saying that because of the Uppercase... But if that´s what you think, You´re right about Everything ;-)

My Apologize, and Peace :-D

It feels like winter as fell onto the forums and everyone is puting salt on the ground to keep the ice away.

I will just had a simple question to the ST players. I was not one, maybe will be soon as I wanted to play dwarves more than elves.
Can someone explain seriously and precisely to me how the changes on flexibility for row position have changed the diversity on decks, and lowered the power of said decks.

This is a real question as i'm trying to understand your point of view, and also just focusing on that as I think the reason for the other nerf is more obvious.
My only guess right now is they nerfed clear sky to affect only one row and ST could have still used it as a full clear sky with the possibility of rearanging row positions.

Bonogringo;n7705690 said:
It feels like winter as fell onto the forums and everyone is puting salt on the ground to keep the ice away.

I will just had a simple question to the ST players. I was not one, maybe will be soon as I wanted to play dwarves more than elves.
Can someone explain seriously and precisely to me how the changes on flexibility for row position have changed the diversity on decks, and lowered the power of said decks.

This is a real question as i'm trying to understand your point of view, and also just focusing on that as I think the reason for the other nerf is more obvious.
My only guess right now is they nerfed clear sky to affect only one row and ST could have still used it as a full clear sky with the possibility of rearanging row positions.

It is a very valid question and I'll answer to the best of mi ability:

1- Easy to position units for Toruviel buff
2- Easy to position units for Hawker Healer buff
3- Easy to position your units for playing around enemy weather (for example, if you suspect the monster deck you are playing against is not weather heavy, you typically put units on the siege row).
4- Esay to position your units for playing with weather yourself (for example, playing two weather cards)
5- Using BMC on a unit you want in another row (because weather or row affectiong units/abilities).

That's what comes to my mind right now. Maybe there are some instances I am forgetting.

Okay thank you.
I think I can understand why they tried to lower the positioning of ST. Maybe they overdid it.
But the synergies you're describing are kinda cool. Kinda strong too.

It takes away what elves are - agile and fast. Very sad about this change. ST is still playable - but for a lore balanced faction the nerf's are going the wrong way

LadyAly;n7710970 said:
It takes away what elves are - agile and fast. Very sad about this change. ST is still playable - but for a lore balanced faction the nerf's are going the wrong way

Lore balanced lol, I think that ship has sailed long time ago. After all this is a separate game isn't it ;)

LadyAly;n7710970 said:
Honestly lore doesn't always apply in this game.
Giant Toad and Kayran should be immune to Weather and Gaunter should be ALOT stronger considering he's one of the most powerful beings in the Witcher universe.

I dont like the agile changes, but i can live with it. I only hope they fix the abysmal state ambush cards are in.

Top Bottom