Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
Noela;n7877420 said:
anything that is good for playing co-op with my husband, we are having a lot of fun with Lost Castle at the moment.

Only co-op games with my boyfriend have been Lego games. He's playing a game, then he looses his nerves while doing those vehicle/time challenge missions (games for kids can be challenging :D ), then he throws the controller to me and when I manage to fail too, then we try to complete that mission in co-op if just possible :D

Sunsibar;n7881160 said:
Only co-op games with my boyfriend have been Lego games. He's playing a game, then he looses his nerves while doing those vehicle/time challenge missions (games for kids can be challenging :D ), then he throws the controller to me and when I manage to fail too, then we try to complete that mission in co-op if just possible :D

EDIT: damn thing eat half my post! Well, that is a different but totally cute co-cop thing. If you want to trhrow the controllers to the wall TOGETHER, try Lovers in a dangerous spacetime :)

Shuls02;n7882080 said:
I'm waiting for University to resume, and for that Mass Effect game as well :smiling2:

Hope your grades went well (assuming that January/February are the months when you have to take your tests) and that you have enough time to enjoy Mass Effect too. But, truth to be said, I am a bit wary about Andromeda...

Noela;n7885220 said:
Hope your grades went well (assuming that January/February are the months when you have to take your tests) and that you have enough time to enjoy Mass Effect too. But, truth to be said, I am a bit wary about Andromeda...

The amount of hype around it is concerning since other games have suffered from that before, I just hope they don't rush it because everyone wants to play the game already.

Shuls02;n7891050 said:
The amount of hype around it is concerning since other games have suffered from that before, I just hope they don't rush it because everyone wants to play the game already.

(cough) no mans lie (cough)

Im sure it wont be nothing like that debacle though... its on my radar as well

TheShift;n7892880 said:
(cough) no mans lie (cough)

Im sure it wont be nothing like that debacle though... its on my radar as well

Can't wait to drive the new Mako, I hope we get to explore other planets like in ME1 even if it's just to get resources.

Horray! An off-topic section. After seeing some of the moderator posts in the on topic threads... glad they finally found a place to stick it. :p

ОБРАЩАЮСЬ К РАЗРАБОТЧИКАМ , авось увидят. Значит ребят, всё шикарно, игру в гвинт оформили довольно приемлемо, но всё же есть несколько "но"... Я понимаю, что без новых карт тут никуда, но если вы планировали создать проект по выкачиванию денег из населения, ну можно же было ни так открыто, скромнее. Объясню почему. бета тест , бета тестом но согласитесь что у противника с восьмым уровнем карты будут лучше и техника использования их естественно отточена, чем у шестого уровня, оттого слёзно прошу подправить соотношение при выборе противника , хотя бы в 1 уровень, в два ейбогу много ибо какой будет интерес у игрока постоянно проигрывать? Колоду чудовищ и скелиге вы конечно подретушировали ,но к примеру если биться даже на своём уровне королевством севера либо нильфгаардом, то виден значительный перевес который по сути исключает интерес к колодам нильфа и севера, доработайте пожалуйста. Так же большая просьба, если это возможно, подправьте рандом относительно данатеров и если опять же возможно, открытие главы фракции не за куски ткани, а за уровень как в оригинале игры. Исходя из выше перечисленного, могу сказать Вам дорогие разработчики игры, успехов вам в дальнейших проэктах и личной жизни.

Sunsibar;n7926120 said:
sergo1986

These are international parts of the forums and English is the appropriate language in here. You can find Russian forums by following this link: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/ru/гвинт

I read most of the foreign language forums with Google Translate. Some of the insight is pretty interesting. I haven't really gleaned anything totally game changing for me, but it's still interesting to look at the parallels.

Unrelated:

I've been playing Gwent for months, and went to build a deck last night and realized I didn't have the required leader. That's kind of embarrassing.

Ha... I have the feeling that there are many here who will take a break from Gwent as soon as Andromeda is released. I preordered it - and so did my husband so we can both start playing on release day.
Looking forward to it, after my No Mans Sky disaster...
:look:

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn today... pre ordered Ghost Recon Wildlands and waiting for the first dlc for Battlefield 1.. its gonna be a busy month

Just learned Pax East is the same weekend I'm going to be in Boston for my friend's bachelor party. Thought about going there on Friday but they're all sold out. Oh well ...

Rawls;n7952550 said:
Just learned Pax East is the same weekend I'm going to be in Boston for my friend's bachelor party. Thought about going there on Friday but they're all sold out. Oh well ...

Bummer...

but.. bachelor party 8)

Hmm... Last time I was in bachelor party ages ago, that couple almost divorced before they even got married. All went well as long as girls and boys were having separate parties, but when these groups were united at some point during the night, all hell break loose. Hopefully Rawls 's trip goes better :)

Sunsibar;n7953850 said:
All went well as long as girls and boys were having separate parties, but when these groups were united at some point during the night, all hell break loose.
That must have been quite a spectacle. Were there many casualties?

Riven-Twain;n7954140 said:
That must have been quite a spectacle. Were there many casualties?

No :D Just confused quests who weren't sure if they should intervene, laugh or call a taxi to take everyone home.

Riven-Twain;n7980080 said:
Hmm. You look a bit Trisstful, 4RM3D . . . .

Triss is my one true love. I was unfaithful indecisive in The Witcher III and also played around with Yen. That didn't end too well. Still one of the most epic romantic endings (and a better love story than Twilight).

Top Bottom