Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
Heh. Rather memorable.

Unfortunately, that's as far as we can go here, not only to avoid spoilers, but also to respect the age-rating upheld on Gwent's forums.

ArianeGrosmont;n7992430 said:
i just saw the spark yen made and assumed she's lighting a post-coital ciggy.
Underlined...
Riven-Twain;n7980250 said:
Heh. Rather memorable.

Unfortunately, that's as far as we can go here, not only to avoid spoilers, but also to respect the age-rating upheld on Gwent's forums.

ArianeGrosmont;n7992430 said:
i just saw the spark yen made and assumed she's lighting a post-coital ciggy.
HenryGrosmont;n8000640 said:

C'mon, go on. Wait, let me get some...

holy hell, Henry, aren't you supposed to be working?
can i come work with you, please? for f**k's sake, the computer in my work place doesn't even have solitaire

ArianeGrosmont;n8002940 said:
holy hell, Henry, aren't you supposed to be working?
can i come work with you, please? for f**k's sake, the computer in my work place doesn't even have solitaire
One of the perks in 21st century is having a smartphone. Welcome to the new world...

HenryGrosmont;n8002960 said:
One of the perks in 21st century is having a smartphone. Welcome to the new world...

I have owned a smartphone one year now. I'm still not convinced that those things are actually smart. On the other hand, it might be just me who isn't smart enough to use it... In any case, I still miss my old C2, which kinda died :(

Feel free to check our Community section too! You can find all kinds of stuff from there.

Under Other Discussions are: cats, music, movies, library, how to build a gaming PC, Hairy Bear (another off topic thread), forum bugs and errors reporting thread etc.
Under Let's Talk About Video games are, for example: General Videogame thread, Classic adventure games, Torment: Tides Of Numenera, Mass Effect: Andromeda and many, many other games.

Update: Community section has more optional skins now! You can choose between Gwent, Hearts of Stone (light theme), Blood And Wine (dark theme) and Cyberpunk. Just scroll down the community pages and select a new skin from the box.
skins.jpg

Last edited:
Old Nokia all the way! However, at the moment, they can't compete
I have to say though, current settings here allow me to type white text on a white field only. Which can lead to some odd stuff..

Sunsibar;n8003020 said:
I have owned a smartphone one year now. I'm still not convinced that those things are actually smart. On the other hand, it might be just me who isn't smart enough to use it... In any case, I still miss my old C2, which kinda died :(

in loving memory of good, old, reliable gadgets... RIP

HenryGrosmont;n8003360 said:
Old Nokia all the way! However, at the moment, they can't compete

Since Microsoft stepped in, Nokia phones have been kinda joke. Don't know about the smart ones, but those basic Nokias just aren't the same anymore. I bought one basic model from MS era when my C2 died, but it felt more like a child's toy than a phone. I used it two weeks, threw it away and bought this current smart one.

Top Bottom