Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
HenryGrosmont;n8376170 said:
Loved The Hateful 8)

Oh yeah.. I actually just watched that the other night..not sure but I think I've watched it 6 or 7 times now

Also..I would red point this ..but some reason..sometimes on Mobil the red points will work.other times DENIED. 8 (

In reply to your question:
HenryGrosmont;n8376170 said:
Can we have a thread completely dedicated to music?
After thoughtful discussion, our team decided that the Twisted Mirror can continue to serve as the music venue, as well as the general off-topic lounge for the Gwent forums. Depending on how this goes, and, if lots of members indicate that would enjoy a separate music thread, we can certainly discuss the idea again in the future. For the present, however, everyone is welcome to share their favourite tunes here in the Mirror, or, as mentioned before, over in Community's Now playing [music].

And now . . . music:

Ah, the bagpipes again... I wonder what might be your favorite instrument?

But let's continue with folk music theme! ;)

[video=youtube;e9dcwj-RMxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9dcwj-RMxU[/video]

This song was actually new to me, since I haven't been paying attention to new albums in past few years, but this was awesome! I think I may need to get this album, like instantly!

4RM3D;n8388820 said:

Write 500 posts between 12:00 AM - 6:00 AM.
Level: 1
Unlocked: Today, 05:47
Looks familiar.

So ... I started playing GWENT last saturday and I'd like to give some feedback, but I can't open a new thread because I'm new. Does this mean I have to spam around here until I can?

Herr-Tunichtgut;n8395140 said:
So ... I started playing GWENT last saturday and I'd like to give some feedback, but I can't open a new thread because I'm new. Does this mean I have to spam around here until I can?

Recently the forum software was updated to prevent spambots from flooding the forums. One of the measures was preventing new users from creating threads until they have made at least 10 posts.

There are two things you can do:
1) Make a new thread in Tech Support which is available to new users. The mods will then move the thread to the correct (sub)forum.
2) Hang out here and chat about the weather until you've written 10 posts (without actually spamming).

And when you do finally write your feedback post, I would like to point out the forum guidelines, specifically:

Please keep feedback and discussion to one topic per thread.

I know that it might be difficult when you have a lot of feedback to give. But please remember that it's difficult to respond to a large post and consider that a lot of the feedback was probably already mentioned by other users.

HenryGrosmont;n8394260 said:
In 1981 I was 4, hehehe.
Also, are Thank still alive?

Speaking of good ol' punk

Great Album ..and yes they still tour...infact the lead singer was just put into the hospital for heart problems a couple weeks ago

edit.. beat the bastards is the jam 8)

Top Bottom