why do they hate skellige so?

+

the nerf to axemen I understand, but they not only nerf the chain resurrection even though I see other factions chaining the carp out of them, they made it so when I invest in a couple units in the graveyard, the already way op monsters can take my buffed units from my graveyard. they should just call this game monster magic, funny how switchers hunt monsters and now they get revenge by dominating the game.

roundert;n7863880 said:

Really? You think they HATE one of their factions? Don´t you feel like this kind of overly-dramatic or hysteric title immediately undermine value of any other argument or suggestion you could make?

Btw, half of the changes concerning SK in the last hot-fix were buffs, well at least for discard deck. We will see what the new patch will bring. But I don´t think non-constructive posts will help in anyway. If you look through this forum you will find numerous posts all claiming different faction to be OP or dead. Look the newest one is "Stop this massacre on the Monster deck"... another claims that they are KILLING NR,.... ST is still too OP,....No, ST is ruined!

So my suggestion would be one special thread where all of you can fight to the bitter end, and the last one standing will finally and forever claim which faction is actually being hated and killed by devs. That will be truly glorious day.

Skillege is probably the best it's ever been with the much needed buff to their Discard builds.
Sigdrifa IMO should be able to revive Permadeath units as the graveyard is one of Skillege's strengths. Queensguard is still very viable and they fair pretty well when building a weather deck

The Skellige discard deck is really strong right now against anything that isn't Letho. Monster Consume is still the most annoying to play, but I see some really good SK decks all over the place.

frbfree;n7865650 said:
The Skellige discard deck is really strong right now against anything that isn't Letho. Monster Consume is still the most annoying to play, but I see some really good SK decks all over the place.

Really ?

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...-be-change-imo

The only sk deck is good now which is queensgaard but just check the above thread how it suffers against Monster & NG even before starting the strategy.
Against NR villentretenmerth is good enough to eat those buffed QG or they are just using frost as non of their units are placed on melee row.
Soc. is having their own highly buffed resilient guards to compete with Qg

& actually I don't think it's a right thing to have only one good strategy for whole faction.

I find it funny how everyone still acts like monsters weather was so needed when weather is still the most powerful thing in he game especially with monsters who cast it like ten times a match, also you can't say that skellige is a good discard deck when every time you put something you plan to use later in the graveyard they just take it from you, so queens guard and queen are out. you can't use the axemen anymore because they don't get damage from their side anymore, making the cripple weak, plus even if you discard all day and try to play madman they just take him out with radovid or whoever one shot kills him. meanwhile a couple other factions can still chain res better and take from your graveyard, the dwarfs can be chain buffed to no end and made resilient. the spies can just put a twentysomething gold card out and call him back with a ridiculous 2 card move, after maybe taking your queen or other buffed graveyard unit.

Top Bottom