• Northern Kingdoms

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Scoia'tael

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Skellige

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Chaob_N7;n7870020 said:
anything with vran warriors I hate. I hate vran warriors. Vran warriors should die in a fire of endless scorches.

they're a lot of fun to play, but not against, I agree.

A dagon deck is the most annoying to my SK axeman focused deck, but still beatable with quen and clear skies.

I haven't seen many consume decks of late. The few I did were unlucky I had a weird anti weather monster deck with flooders. So necker, vran , flooder, forfeit. Where's the yencon faction? I see that everywhere.

Boring meta decks in general.
Doesn't have much to do with the faction since there are always different ways to play a faction.

I actually don't mind playing againts Skellige in general but god help me if you play the Morkvarg buffing deck , I will curse your whole lineage!

The skellige discard deck i quite auto-pilot...well same can be said about a lot of decks as well. I like playing /playing against decks that have many options.

Nilfgaards - Cahir / Rot Tosser decks ... close follows Skellige discard mindless playing decks - especially with Morkvarg and Olgierd

Where's the "There isn't one" option?
I mean, you could be bored playing against certain deck types but factions?

metalmaniac21;n7874250 said:
I hate elves. Even if I win, I still hate their cards, their free deck-thinning, even visual aestetics is not fine to say polite.

? xD Deck thinning? They can deck thin just 3 specials with mercs, and one more if they use rally with Aglais. DAMN I better put Ciri Dash in my deck.

KasumiGoto;n7874430 said:
? xD Deck thinning? They can deck thin just 3 specials with mercs, and one more if they use rally with Aglais. DAMN I better put Ciri Dash in my deck.
You're new to elves or it's trolling time? With the right bronze core they'll just cycle everything and be ready for round 2 and 3 with much needed gold and silver so weather cancer doesn't do shit against elven cancer. Starter leader card can throw away another three unnecessary cards just because, Eithne can reload MILFa and aglais. Talk about cancer.

Last edited:
metalmaniac21;n7874500 said:
You're new to elves or it's trolling time? With the right bronze core they'll just cycle everything and be ready for round 2 and 3 with much needed gold and silver so weather cancer doesn't do shit against elven cancer. Starting leader card can throw away another three unnecessary cards just because, Eithne can reload MILFa and aglais. Talk about cancer.

??
Aglais is relentless so can't be reused with Eithne
What does Milva have to do with this even?
Elven mercenary relentless, can't use BMC
Elven merc -> FL -> EM -> FL -> EM -> FL -> unit is not that common anyway, and it doesn't do that much
''Cycle through everything'' yeah
And Franchesca just redraws the cards, doesn't discard them. So no deck thinning.

KasumiGoto;n7874540 said:
Aglais is relentless so can't be reused with Eithne What does Milva have to do with this even?
You're new and you're trolling, then. Aglais will stay on the row, you can't deal with her by neutral Triss, you need two turns and two cards. Milva is for stalling and possible 'weather cancer' effect. (elven players' greed is the only save against Rag Nar Roog but not from aeromancy)
KasumiGoto;n7874540 said:
And Franchesca just redraws the cards, doesn't discard them. So no deck thinning.
It helps tossing out first lights therefore it helps with deck thinning therefore it's part of deck thinning therefore it should be mentioned. Not to mention drawing all gold.

Top Bottom