What is your favorite card voice line?

+
Eredins entry line is nice, but my favourite is Nithrals "I wonder how long you last". With his 6 power, and being almost the only unit that demands removal in the deck, he usually doesnt last long. Kind of a sad irony.

Also love "Not your lucky day" by Geralt, especially when played in the last round and you scorch your opponent and win, or vice versa, and that line fits perfectly to the situation.
(Also I'd love to see the double/different Geralts, Yens And Triss' have different voice lines)

LadyAly;n7877180 said:
*You wanna play ?? Lets play !!*

The voice acting for Master Mirror is outstanding. Fun fact: Gaunter O'Dimm is voiced by Glaswegian actor Alex Norton. Check out this video to listen to the Man of Glass speak in his original Scottish accent.

I very much like The Operator saying 'You blind greedy Fool' (always reminds me of Darth Marr from SWTOR - so sexy!)

Oh and Iorweth of course 'Piece of Lembas' - thats so funny :victory:

LMAO I love this kind of thread, each time I read the quotes posted I can hear the voices in my head.

:D

"There is no escape" when you slam caranthir on the board and freeze opponent's melee row to death at the end of 3rd round. never gets old

Almaron22;n7874400 said:
"Ess'tedd, esse creasa."

Which translates to "It is time, it will be the place."

Edit: found this in a reddit thread.

I always thought he said " as dead as a Freeza"

Top Bottom