Status Option

+
Status Option

It seems that we've been spammed by some Chinese bot. Good job Chinese bots! You're advertising something that virtually nobody here understands. So here's a thread in English to return us to normal proceedings.

While our progress is shown when we initially log in, there doesn't seem to be a facility to allow us to see what our current progress is in the game on the menu screen(s). By that I mean that we can choose a multiplayer game, single player game, alter our decks, buy a keg and change options, etc but there's no option that shows us our current status - i.e. where we are against daily progress, what level we are, what rank we are, what the next levels are, etc. In order to see how far I've progressed against the daily allotment I have to enter a game - I'd like to be able to see that progress without having to go into a game.

I hope that option will be available after the beta. Also you can't have a Avatar picture so far, but it is clear that this will be available someday as we all have this nice 'questionmark'-avatar now.

And hell, those bots are annoying!

265feral;n7902610 said:
It seems that we've been spammed by some Chinese bot. Good job Chinese bots! You're advertising something that virtually nobody here understands. So here's a thread in English to return us to normal proceedings.
The strange thing is, I remember seeing spam like this on that famous blizzard card game forum (no idea if naming it would be considered advertising so better safe than sorry) more than a year ago when I still played it. It had the same structure, chinese letters followed by a university name, someone really doesn't like online CCGs I guess.

Yeah, there is some kind of spam attack going on. Just report (flag) it when you see one and then we blue ones use some magic to make it disappear. But now, please, back to actual topic :)

Top Bottom