Does the shop troll have a name?

+
Yep, his name is 'shoop'

"Shoop want see what wow wow inside!"
"Human in shop, shoop in shop"

Last edited:
should be the same troll of a secondary quest in the witcher 3, in velen i think.. the painter one
if don t mistake, he had some cards on himself

d3vil_dant3;n7909060 said:
should be the same troll of a secondary quest in the witcher 3, in velen i think.. the painter one
if don t mistake, he had some cards on himself

The painter one? That was trololo. And he already is in the game as a card.
dont know why CDPR made shoop a new character though.

I dunno but I love all his voice lines while I'm opening. Ill wait for his line to end before revealing the next card so I don't miss hearing a reaction. I hope they add more as the game goes on.

el_CHINOCUDEIRO;n7909410 said:
I hate when he said : "wooooooooooooaaaoooow" when a shitty card is revealed

I got the WOAAAAAAAAAAW with a simple Foglet, I know that feeling :sad:

el_CHINOCUDEIRO;n7909410 said:
I hate when he said : "wooooooooooooaaaoooow" when a shitty card is revealed :facepalm:

Lol but thats my favorite part. It makes the sting feel a lot less. Just a troll who loves gwent and is passionate about it.

I hope they add more lines and i would love to have a live wallpaper or something with him on my desktop.

I always thought when he says 'human in shop, shoop in shop' he means he also sells soup. Doesn't he have another line where he says something like 'wanna try shoop?' ... and where he says that there are no elves in his soup? Or am I omaginating that?
:hmm:

Madras_Pfeffer;n7912310 said:
I always thought when he says 'human in shop, shoop in shop' he means he also sells soup. Doesn't he have another line where he says something like 'wanna try shoop?' ... and where he says that there are no elves in his soup? Or am I omaginating that?
:hmm:

Yep he does, i think you are referring to this line?

"Human soup soup eat? yum yum!"

although its not the same as "shoop"

for the record.. the audio files in game are labeled as ui_shop.bnk decode that and there is just 50 .wav files all numbered no names..
i would guess by the video..it is Shoop

We should change the suggestion thread title to .... "COSTOMEER RIGHT ALLWAYS",

and why don´t we have a pic of him in the smilies? :comeatmebro:

Last edited:
ive always thought that "shoop" in his phrase "human in shop shoop in shop" stands for the act of you doing shopping in his shop

then he goes on about elfish soup because "soup" and "shoop" sound about the same and hes just a troll and doesnt really need a good reason to change topics

Lexandre;n7920090 said:
ive always thought that "shoop" in his phrase "human in shop shoop in shop" stands for the act of you doing shopping in his shop

then he goes on about elfish soup because "soup" and "shoop" sound about the same and hes just a troll and doesnt really need a good reason to change topics
Same here. And it seems to me it's the right explanation.
zantclick;n7920840 said:
He's so excited about what cards are in the kegs, why doesn't he just open them all himself?
:facepalm:
He's a businesstroll...

Top Bottom